IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ!

Hello everyone, I would first like to warn that this is NOT in any way, shape, or form, my story. I just simply changed the original script of the movie to fit slightly better with mcyt characters. The script that I used was one I got from: https://riseoftheguardians.fandom.com/wiki/Rise_of_the_Guardians_(transcript)

Second I would like to talk through a few things before you read. THERE ARE NO SHIPS WRITTEN INTO THIS. If there is anything suggestive of a crush or relationship, that's in the original script and I didn't add or write it in. I tried to remain neutral while editing the script.

Next I want to say some pretty big changes in the script; the Easter bunny is instead referred to as the Easter pig, so that it fits technoblade better. I know, it sounds dumb. But it works better.

Wilbur's weapon is a guitar. Yes, you read that right. A guitar. His guitar is the same as the other guardians weapons, so they can't be broken in battle, only broken by other gaurdians/mythical creatures. So just imagine Wilbur smacking bad guys with his guitar.

In the movie, Sophie is Jamie's younger sister, who can barely talk. In this story I think the character that works best is tubbo. But I would like to think that tubbo is a bit older than Sophie is, and he can talk full sentences. But he's still younger than Jamie, aka Tommy in this story.

Schlatt is the villain because he plays one well. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and none of the rights to this script belong to me, they belong to the original authors of the rise of the guardians script. I also have my own story, called Phoenix. Go check it out if you want!! I tried to fit everyone I could think of in this story, sorry if I forgot anyone. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!!!!

Cast:
Jack Frost: Dream
North: Wilbur
Pitch Black: Schlatt
Bunny: Technoblade
Tooth: Sapnap
Sandman: George
Jamie: Tommy
Sophie: Tubbo
Caleb: Quackity
Claude: Fundy
Monty: Ranboo
Pippa: Niki
Cupcake: Punz
Jack's sister: Drista
Man in the Moon: Philza
Mrs Bennet: MotherInnit
Tooth fairy mouse: Lani
Yetis: Eret, Purpled, Skeppy, Jack Manifold, Karl, Hbomb, Connoreatspants
Elves: Badboyhalo, Antfrost, Puffy, Slimecicle, Ponk, Awesamdude, Callahan