Party Mishap

*Lucas's POV*
I woke up and almost started panicking seeing i had no clothes on and someones arm was over me before i noticed a familiar tattoo on the persons wrist, it was Tate! I suddenly started remembering what happened and blushed, i slowly got up trying not to make any noise but ended up bumping into the wall and said "Ow!" Tate slowly woke up "Good morning baby" he said with his sleepy voice, i blushed "G-good morning b-babe".  He smiled and stood up then walked towards me and picked me up and walked to the bathroom, "Get a shower ready for us, ill be in with you in a sec baby " he said sitting me down before kissing my forehead and exiting the bathroom. I nodded and started the shower then got in and hummed to myself while washing my body and blowing bubbles with the soap, i washed off the soap as Tate got in as well. "So my friend is having a party and i wanted to know if you'd go with me as my date?", i smiled and nodded, he kissed me and grabbed my waist and i gripped is arms not knowing w hat was about to happen. He started kissing my neck and picked my up and sat me on his leg and moved my hips as i moaned a little louder with every movement, he didnt stop till i came and was shaking. We finished our shower and got out then ate and cuddled and took a nap.

*After The Nap*
We woke up and started getting ready for the party, i wore a cropped T-shirt, short shorts, thigh highs, a flannel around my waist, and white vans. Tate was wearing black jeans, grey shirt, jean jacket, and black and grey sneakers. "Damn baby, you look sexy" he said as he slapped my ass slightly grabbing it, i moaned softly "T-thank you" i replied biting my lip. He smirked and opened the door for me, i stepped out and waited as he locked the front door. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the car and opened the car door for me and i smiled and sat down and buckled up, he closed my door and went to his side of the car and buckled up and turned on the car and drove us to his friends house. 

*Small Time Skip At The Party
We got to the party and went in, he greeted his friend. "This is my new boyfriend" he said gesturing to me as i waved and smiled, "Damn hes hot bro" his friend commented, "Back off douche, hes mine. " Tate said kind of assertive and i blushed. His friend nodded and backed up with his hands in the air slightly, "Ill be right back cutie, go have fun. If anyone tries to touch you just know im in the bathroom, ok?" he said smiling. I nodded and went outside to the pool area and noticed a few girl approaching me with a bunch of drinks, "Hey you should drink some of the punch, its really good." said the girl in the middle as she handed me one or two drinks. "O-ok?" i said as i took the drinks, i chugged one, then another, and another, then a few more. By the time Tate got to me i was drunk and half naked dancing on the table, he saw someone trying to take pictures of my body and punched them in the face followed by grabbing me and my clothes and taking me back to the car and buckling me up and driving home.

*Back At Tates House*  (quick thing, Lucas already told his parents he was staying with Tate for a while and they are fine with it cause they trust and know Tates a good person)

We get back home and he carries me inside and takes me to the bathroom and sits me next to the toilet incase i puke, he then goes and gets me a fresh pair of clothes and takes them to the bathroom and sits them on the counter and goes to get water and make food. I started puking and he came back to the bathroom with the food and water and sat that on the counter as well and sat next to me and rubbed my back as i puked. After a little bit i finished puking and he got me dressed and got me to drink and eat, he went and changed into sweats and a muscle shirt as i was in short soft grey shorts and a tank top. I layed on the couch as he rubbed my feet and we watched TV, i smiled falling more in love with him. After the movie was over he picked me up and carried me to the room  and layed down with me in his arms as i started falling asleep, he kissed my nose as he whispered "Good night cupcake" i smiled softly before finally falling asleep. 

Thank you again for reading, bye bye<3

Day Dreamerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें