Locker Room Mistake

*Lucas's POV*
Today was Monday so we had school, i carefully got out of bed and opened the bedroom door and stepped out. I took a quick look at Tate before closing the door, i walked to the bathroom and started a shower for myself and got in. I washed my hair and body then got out and went to go wake Tate up, when i got in the room he wasnt in bed so i got dressed and went to the kitchen and found him making breakfast. I smiled and hugged him from behind, after we ate and got in his car to go to school.

*Small Time Skip*
When we got to school he kissed me and walked in holding my had and smiling, i blushed while we walked through the hall as everyone looked. I looked up at Tate and he kissed me again in front of everyone and i blushed more, we said goodbye and went to our classes.

*Tate's POV*
I sat it class biting at my nails and tapping my pencil against the table, i couldnt stop thinking about Lucas and his cute voice..and small pathetic moans and petit little body. I thought to much about it and ended up getting horny and a small boner, i put my backpack in my lap and tried to think about something else and my boner went away. I clicked back into reality and saw we were supposed to be writing a few notes and that was it for this class because it was the last week for school because of winter break for the next two weeks. I quickly wrote down the notes and then continued thinking of my little baby. After a little bit the bell rang and i ot up and hurried up to find Lucas, i remember him telling me before that Mondays his second period is gym so i started walking to the gym. Once i got there i started walking to the locker room where i knew he'd be. I got there and smiled looking for him then dropped my bag seeing him kissing my bully. I teared up and ran out, i could hear a loud crash behind me and then fast footsteps. I ran out of the school, got in my car and drove back to my house crying. I got home ad unlocked the door, slamming it behind me, and fell on the couch crying my eyes out and then ended up fall asleep.

*Back After Class In Lucas's POV *
After the bell rang and i exited class and walked to the gym for my next period, when i got there i noticed Noah, Tate's bully, and his following behind me but i shrugged it off and walked into the locker room. Noah came up to me and looked at his friend for like a signal and i got confused, his friend nodded and Noah grabbed me and kissed me. I was trying to push him off and i started crying and then heard a thud, Noah stopped kissing me and i looked over and saw Tate and then he ran out of the locker room. I pushed Noah into the locker and ran and grabbed Tate's bag, which was the thud, and started running after him but stopped when i saw him drive off. I ran back to the locker room and Noah and his friend were gone so i grabbed my stuff and ran out of the school and walked to Tate's house.

*At Tate's House*
When i got there i remembered there was a spare key in a plant next to the door so i grabbed it and unlocked the door and carefully walked in and heard his soft snores. I slowly walked over to the couch and saw him asleep, i walked into the kitchen and got a cup of water for him and walked back to the living room and sat on the floor waiting for him to wake up as i carefully played with his hair and smiled while crying quietly. After about 30 minutes he woke up, "Get out!" he yelled at me. I teared up slightly, "B-babe, let me explain please!", at this point i started crying while he yelled at me to get out. I started having a panic attack and hyperventilating, he noticed and sighed and hugged me while i cried. I sloppily explained everything and he kissed my head, "I trust you baby.." he said slightly whispering. I clamed down and started breathing normally and stopped crying. We sat on the couch and cuddled until we both ended up falling asleep.

Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed<3