Protective Possession

*Tate's POV*
I woke up face to face with Lucas and smiled thinking about how lucky I am to have him. I remembered what happened yesterday and immediately got pissed, we had school today so I came up with the perfect plan. I hurried and got ready for school and got an outfit for Lucas and woke him up, after he got ready I drove both of us to school. Once we got to school i sent Lucas to class and I immediately went to find Noah, I finally found him leaning against his locker talking to some of his friends so I went up to him, "what do you want los-" I cut his words off and grabbed him by the collar and threw a punch to his jaw. "don't you EVER touch Lucas again. I swear to god if you lay a fucking finger on him ill fucking kill you, same goes for if you tell anyone I was the one who punched your bitch ass" I said in a stern and angry tone. He held his jaw in pain as I walked off smiling, i stood next to Lucas's class waiting for him to get out. When the bell finally rang and Lucas came out of class i grabbed him by the waist and kissed him, "lets skip the rest of the day" i said smiling. He nodded and smiled, we left and went to his favorite food place which is Arby's. We got  a lot of food and took it back to my place and cuddled while watching movies and eating the food.

*Lucas's POV*

I never understood what love is to be honest, i always thought it would be gross or whatever kids think of love but then i met Tate and everything fell into place. I smiled and kissed his cheek and mumbled something. "What was that, baby?" he asked, i just shook my head. "Nothing" i replied trying not to cry from happiness. "Just... im so in love with you and you make me so happy, yet i dont know why you chose me to be with..." i mumbled out loud enough for him to hear. He smiled and kissed me, "im in love with you too babe, and i chose you cause you actually get me and your goofy personality" he said in a soft voice. I blushed and hugged him really tight and we continued cuddling, not long after, we fell asleep in each others arms. i never thought i could get this lucky...

Ok bye bye reader, sorry i havent made another part in a while i just havent  had the energy to do much in the past few months. But i hope you enjoyed!!