The World We Made

Jisoo POV

I arrived at one of meat restaurant in Seoul which provided a private room. As i arrived at the room, there were both sangjanim and some YG staff. Hyun-Suk sangjanim told anyone other than him, Bo-Kyung Sangjanim, and my manager to go to the other room. I bowed to them, sit in front of Hyun-Suk sangjanim,

"BTS V, huh? Jong Mae, why you didn't tell me about this earlier? I'm little bit upset here knowing it from the media instead of you two" he talked to my manager and me. He might be pretending to not knowing about my relationship with Taehyung cause i'm pretty sure anyone in YG knows about it

'Oppa didn't mean to not tell you about this, Sangjanim. It's my private life, he just chose not to tell anyone about my private life. That's it' i said to him

"You never changed, Kim Jisoo. You've talked a lot, more than any other members. What did Jennie, Rose, and Lisa say about this? Have you talked to them?"

He knew my weaknesses. Instead of talking about me, he bring up the topic about my members. It makes me uncomfrotable, thinking about them and how stupid i am to have a dating scandal in the middle of our upcoming comeback.

I didn't answer to him, i just looked down, trying to control myself

"You haven't?" He said to me "ok jisoo, let's go straight to the point"

I nodded.

"Is this bad? I don't know. First Jennie and GD, now you. You guys are superstar right? You can do anything you want" he said

'No sangjanim.. i'm not saying...' as i'm about to finish he cutted me off

"Listen to me first Jisoo." He looked at me "since you're an adult.. i want you to think like an adult. Do you think this is necessary? What do you want to pursue? Your career right? Is that guy even worth it? I want you to focus.. focus on your future. Now you got all the intentions from all people around Korea but sadly it's not only for your drama."

I didn't answer to him. The room is full of silent. No ones make a noise. Not even Bo-Kyung Sangjanim. She has been acting quite since i arrived. Maybe because she realized that she don't have any power.

"I already talked to Bighit, their CEO is friend of mine you know that right. We will confirm to the media about your relationship, 3 months for now we will release about your break up news."

I turned my gaze to him

'Like Jennie and Kai?' I asked

"You heard me" he answered me "think about my words, Jisoo. Just like Jennie and Kai, i will never ask you to break up with him in real life. But you have to think about your career, your members, and Blackpink."

He paused for a while to drink

"V is a handsome guy.. he's young and rich. He could date anyone when he wants. Are you sure he will going to stay with you? Until when? You two are so young. You love him that much?"

This guy truly knows how to playing with my mind. The though of me and V might not be ended up well is already there but being with V everyday, i've never felt it again. Until Sangjanim reminds me again about it...

It's not like i don't love him but... like i said to him before, he's the first boyfriend since i debuted as Blackpink. And me either to him. In this world full surprises, i'm afraid that he might wants to try something else.

I'm being a jerk right now just thinking about this. V never did anything wrong. He's sweet, gentle, he treated me like a princess, he loves me that much for who i am. He loves me as a whole.. as Kim Jisoo. But that's why i'm afraid.. is this right? Am i deserve this love? What did i do in the past to have him in my life..