One More Time

V POV

I came back to my mom's apartment, went straight to my room, still couldn't believe of what happened just a moment ago. I confused.. why did she run? Is she feel the same? Did she miss me the way i miss her? Did she want me back the way i want her back???

The thoughts about her making me nuts. I'm sleepy for real but i can't close my eyes. I opened my phone and there's a lot of text from Jennie...

Jen: Where are you

Jen: Oppa??? Where's Jisoo Unnie??

Jen: V Oppa!!! I can't contact Jisoo Unnie, where do you take her???

Jen: i swear to God if u do something to her i'll make you regret it

Jen: where are you twoo???? It's 3 p.m. for God sake

Jen: Jisoo unnie already contacted me. What are you doing with her till early in the morning huh?? If you hurt her, you dead

I sighed looking at Jennie's text. On the other hand, i'm grateful because Jisoo got her as a bestfriend. I'm happy she remember her promise to take care of Jisoo when i'm not around. I'm happy because Jennie always got Jisoo back.

V: she's fine, Jen. Thank you so much for your help

She literally made me crazy. What did she want huh?? What did the kiss mean to her? I'm dying just to know the truth about it.

I came to the refrigator to find some food cause i literally couldn't sleep. Thinking about her waste so much energy from my body, that's why i need some nutrition (of course just to continue to think about her, about us)

"Hey son.. you just got home?"

'Omo.. eomma.. you startled me' i said as my mom called me

"Don't spend your time at a night club again, Tae. Enough is enough" my mom told me

Ever since i break up with Jisoo, before my military services, i spent a lot of time in private night club owned by my friend. I was there because i just can't stand the fact that i have to be alone every night, not be able to talk about my day with someone i could rely on.

'I didn't go to a night club, eomma...'

"Then why you here early in the morning? Looking for some food in refrigator.. which girl right now huh? Don't do that to a girl, Taehyung. Respect them just like you respect your eomma" she said gave me a morning lecture

'I just met Jisoo..' i decided to tell my mom about it, i couldn't handle it alone, i have to tell someone about my feeling

"What? Kim Jisoo?? Jisoo from Blackpink?" My mom said as she widen her eyes

'I don't know another Jisoo..'

"What are you doing till early in the morning? Don't hurt her again... i will kill you if you do!"

My mom always be like this. Sometimes i wonder which one is her child? Me or Jisoo?

'We came to the park.. just talking.' I answered 'eomma...' i said

'i want her back'

My mom literally the first person i ever tell about my true feeling. For the past 6 years, i always denied the feeling. I never told anyone clearly about my feeling.

That morning, i told my mom everything. She told me personally that i have to fight for her. She said, "Jisoo is one of a kind. The first time i met her, i know she's the right one for you, i don't even know why"

After talked with my mom i texted her,

V: Jisoo, can we meet again one more time?

Jisoo POV
It's been 3 days since i read a message from Taehyung. I didn't reply it... i'm too confused of my feeling. I also feeling guilty to Hae-in Oppa.. how could i kiss a man when i'm still with him.