Scenery

Seoul, Summer 2031

It's a beautiful day in Seoul. Although Taehyung and Jisoo loves winter, they decided to do their wedding on summer. An intimate outdoor wedding just attended by their close friends, their families, and their staff. All people in the world talking about their wedding day. It's unexpected to all people because they just heard Jisoo's news about breaking up with Jung Hae-in around 3 years ago and never heard that woman date anyone else after that.

Little did they know she started the relationship again with her first love, Kim Taehyung. The fact that they're from the biggest girl group and boy group in their era makes the world crazy.. all articles and social media filled with their news and their name.

X: DAEBAK???? KIM JISOO AND KIM TAEHYUNG? ABOUT.TO.GET.MARRIED? IS THIS EVEN REAL GUYS???

X: my vsoo heart can't take this well guys.. i'm about to die

X: :""""))) i'm so happy to see them being together

X: they're so lucky to find each other

X: imagine.. your mom is Kim Jisoo and your dad is Kim Taehyung.. i bet the baby will be singing Bombayaah once he/she born to the world

X: i literally wrote a wattpad story about them years ago... am i somehow living in my wattpad story or whut?

As Jisoo and Taehyung growing up, their fans also growing up.. they're growing up together. Their fans became more mature, most of them so excited about their wedding.

At first, Taehyung and Jisoo planned to held their wedding outside Korea. Taehyung even had a crazy idea to held their wedding at Switzerland. But for the sake of their family, their friends who might have a little time, they decided to do it in Seoul.

"Unnie uppeuda...... daebak......." Lisa said to Jisoo as she finished her make up

Blackpink accompanied Jisoo in her make up room and they're can't stop talking about how pretty their Unnie is.

"Ottoke Unnie... why i'm so sad you're going to get married" jennie said "who will listen to my crazy story at midnight huh????"

"Jendeuk.. i'm about to get married not leaving you, and you, and you" Jisoo said as she pointed out Lisa, Rose, and Jennie

"Jisoo-ya.. come on.. it's time' Jiyoon Unnie said indicating that Jisoo has to go to the altar with her dad, Blackpink also came back to their chair

Don't ask about Jisoo's condition. She only slept for 3 hours last night, she's very nervous... her heart keep beating even when she's not in the altar yet.

"My beautiful flower..." her dad smiled

Jisoo and her dad just had an emotional conversation last night. They're both crying but now she's very proud of her father, stading beside her, ready to let her little daughter go for Kim Taehyung.

Everybody's in the room can't stop talking about how beautiful the bride is.

"Jisoo noona is unreal bro" Jungkook said to Jin

"Yeah of course, she's my twin, it's normal for us to have such a face like that" the older member of BTS replied

And Taehyung, Kim Taehyung... he couldn't even describe how his feeling right now. Even happy is not enough. He kept starring at her soon to be wife until she came right in front of him.

"Beautiful..." he whispered to her as she smiled

"Ok let's start" the pastor said

"Kim Taehyung, will you have this woman to be the wedded wife to live together after God's ordinance in the Holy Estate of matrimony?" they kept starring at each other while The Pastor started to asked Taehyung