Episode 9

Author POV:
Tae and kook leaned closer to each other, their nose are barely touching they can feel each other's heartbeats, and hot breathe..... Suddenly the squads come..

Jin: Tae here is you fo--- OMYFREAKINGGOD!!!

Tae push kook slightly, then look at the squads.. tae and kook are blushing..

Bogum: Uhhmmm sorry,... Just continue what your doing, let's go guyss *drag the squad outside of the taekook's shared room*

When the squad are gone tae and kook just smiled each other, they do the nose to nose..., their stomach is full of butterflies..

Jungkook: So baby bear, let's eat? *smile*

Taehyung: Yeeessshhh, ggukie *cutely replied*

Kook just smile at his cuteness,.. Then they eat cause jin leave the food to their room..

Meanwhile to the squad..

Bambam: I can't believe it, if we don't interupt them, they gonna kiss, and my ship is sailing!! WOHOO!! TAEKOOK

Jimin: WOOHOO!! TAEKOOK

Riches Bitches: TAEKOOK!! WOOHHOO!!

Lisa: taekook scene earlier is still playing at my head, i can't believe it, i just want to push tae to kook cause they are so very close,and if i push tae then boomm they gonna kiss, btw TAEKOOK IS REAL BITCHES!!!

All of the squads are happy, they can see that kook and tae are inlove to each other, cause their eyes are so obvious, they tried to ask taekook if they like each other but neither of the two didn't answer instead they gonna change the topic,... but all of them can see that they inlove to each other...

At taekook's shared room:
Tae and kook are done eating....., then they play overwatch when kook is about to win he remembered tae's boxy smile and he cannot focus at the game instead he watch tae..

Taehyung: YAYYY!

Jungkook: W-what?

Taehyung: For the first time ggukie, i won the game YEHEYY!

Then kook realize,.... He just smile at tae and let him be the winner,..... When tae's boxy smile is showing, he immediately grab his phone to captured tae's boxy smile, i think kook's phone is full of tae's pictured,....

(kooks lockscreen)

(kook's wallpaper)

(kook's wallpaper)

(kook's captured tae's boxy smile)

Kook's mind: Your so verry beautiful tae, you didn't know when i see your boxy smile my feelings for you gew wider i love you so muchhh