Chapter nine

It was time,it was finally time.  Jasper had learned the way out,and then made a map for Clarke in backup, if so Jasper wouldn't make it.
Monty and Harper had gotten some bread, fruits and clean water for them, but that was all they could get their hands on. Clarke had also succeeded her mission and had gotten a lot of medical supplies, but had to leave stuff so nothing would look suspicious.

When everyone was gathered it was a lot of tension in the air, many was afraid that there would be guards or the worst case scenario is if someone gets left behind. As long as they're not alone Clarke wasn't that scared, she knew, and everyone else knew that she will do anything to get her and her kid out even if everybody else gets left behind. She loves her friends and they know that, but Bella is her daughter and she's her first priority.

"Okay, you all know the plan. To get the fuck outta here" Jasper says as he glances back to Bella.

He had to choose between his girlfriend Maya and the most precious thing he knows, and it took a while for him to decide . He loves Maya so, so much, but deep, deep down he knows that he will choose Bella every time before Maya.

_______________

It wasn't fair, of course Clarke knew that. But now, she's running in the forever long corridor that feels like a labyrinth. Holding a scared Bella tight to her chest as she was crying. Hearing heavy footsteps coming closer.
Clarke turned around a corner and stoped catching her breath. She looked into her child's eyes,
"Hey baby" Clarke whispered wiping Bellas tears away from her wet cheeks.
"We have to be really quiet, okay?" She pulled her daughter in against her and kissed her head. Bella's cry went almost quiet, tho still you could hear her shaky cries and her heavy inhales. Clarke rubbed Bella's back trying to calm her cries even more.

__BEFORE__

They had been at lunch and the gang was on their way back. As Clarke waited outside the room full of bunkbeds. Jasper came out of the room with Bella as he had been holding onto her the whole lunch. As the doors closed behind him when he got out with Bella, the locks on the doors loudly clinked. The others in the room ran up to the door on their side and started banging on it. Clarke started banging on the out side of the room, she tried the handle but the doors were definitely locked.
Then a visible white smoke came out of the floor. They quickly started panicking on both sides of the door. A few of them started coughing as the smoke started filling the room, and suddenly people started falling to the ground.
Monty stood there right in front of the door on the inside. Looking through the window towards Jasper and Clarke. They couldn't hear him but it wasn't hard to understand what he was yelling. Jasper quickly handed over Bella to Clarke as she nodded as Monty.
"Go!" "Get out of here!" He yelled before Clarke began to take a few steps before turning back to Jasper who looks into Monty's eyes with sadness before nodding, and then left with Clarke.
Just as they were going to get around the corner Jasper was shot in the leg, he fell to the ground and looked up at Clarke who stopped and held Bella even tighter to her.
"It's just a sleep shot, I'll be fine, the others too. Clarke you have to go, get her out of here!" He said as he looked at Bella who started crying at the sight of Jasper being hurt. So Clarke did it, she ran.

A/n
Okay damn. It was a while ago. I totally forgot ab this book, being completely busy writing my newer book 'SLUMBER PARTY', which I recommend you all checking out!

Thx for reading <3