Chapter four

"Two years"

Jaspers voice echoed in my head again and again.
It felt like the room was spinning until I heard my name.
"Clarke" a very familiar voice spoke.
I turned around to look at the old man.
"What happened?" I yell out.

"You hit your head when you were trying to get out" he says taking steps forward.
"And you were sadly put in a coma after getting a big head damage" He continued. He starts smiling really happily,I then look at him with anger in my eyes. Why is he smiling?
"What?" I say fast out,not knowing why he is smiling so ugly.
"We also succeeded with mount weathers first ever c section" he still smiles but now even wider.
"We delivered you baby successfully"
He says as he looks at me and then at an other direction.
"Come with me" he speaks and I hesitate for a second but then goes with him.
I walk right behind him through the hallway till he turns to a door into a room.
He does the code on the wall to get into the room.
After he put in the code there was a little click sound and then the door opened.
He stretched out his arm and gestured to me to walk in.

The room was white,all white. There was a bed, a small one. There was a small plastic table with some papers and some crayons. I walk in as Dante show me to walk in.
I scan the room fast and see something I didn't see the first time I watched the room. A little girl,laying on the bed.
"Clarke,here's your daughter"

The little girl was laying on the small bed. The girl was really small,after all she's just 18 months old.

I look back at Dante, he looked serious and had a smile on his face.
I have so many mixed up feelings I don't know what to believe.
I don't know if I can trust him. What if it's not my girl? What if they're just saying that?

Just as I'm all in my thoughts someone else comes to the door then stops at Dante's side. I look back at Harper who's carrying a tray with food.
"Clarke your awake!" She smiles and then continues towards the bed side.
"Yeah" I say trying to understand the situation.
"I'm happy your back" she says with a comforting smile and than looks at the girl on the bed.

Harper then wakes the little girl up.
"Hey it's time to wake up little one" she says with a kind voice and brushing her hand agains the little girls arm.
As the little girl wakes up, She starts to sit up leaning against the wall.
"Hey little one" Harper speaks kindly to the little girl.
The little girl smiles back at her. Showing her teeth's.
"Guess who's here!" She says as sounds excited.
"Mama is here" Harper says as she looks over at me at the doorstep. The little girl looks then at me too.
I walk slowly up to the bed and crouches down beside her.
I face her with a smile on my lips same as the little girl.
She has brown long curls hanging down her back, some curls in her face. Her blue eyes like mine, many freckles on her nose and cheeks also reaching her forehead.
I reach out to take away a few curls from her face.
I smile at her as she jumps at me hugging my neck. I catch her and hug her back tightly.
"Mommy!" She says as she let's go of my neck and leans her head against my shoulder and her body close to mine.

——a few hours later——

The little girl had gotten fed and she was taking a nap.

I watch the girl sleep as Harper starts talking to me.
"She is your daughter" she spoke and I looked  confused.
"How do I know that?" I say.
"One she got your eyes and looks a lot like you," she says as I laugh a bit.
"And two, I was there when she was born, I saw when she came out of you" Harper says with a reassuring smile.
I broke our eye contact looking down at the little girl.
"What's her name?" I ask still watching the little girl.
"We haven't named her,it's up to her mother" she says smiling down at the girl.

A/n
Heyyy! New chapter! Hope you like it!