Chapter six

"This is Bella, my daughter"

A few of them looked surprised. But not Jasper,he scoops Bella out of my hands holding her in his embrace now. I smile at him as he swing her around in his arms.
Suddenly I hear a sound I never thought would make my heart melt, My daughter giggling at Jasper making grimaces with his face.
I laugh at him as he makes another funny face at Bella.
I smile at them while they are playing and just zooms out of everything. Just stands there,thinking about nothing,doing nothing,just standing and enjoying the moment. The moment that soon were destroyed by Dante coming from nowhere it felt like.

He taped on my shoulder making me shudder fast and turn around to face him.
I took a step back to avoid the touch of him. Actually I didn't even want to see him right now. How dare him to ruin this moment?

"How is everything?" He speaks but the words just hurt in my ears. I really don't like him. I take a steady breath to try to speak:
"What do you want?" I say,but shocked I could say it out loud without my voice cracking or me tearing up.
"Well as I said two years ago,I want that" he says but now points up to Bella in Jaspers hands. Jasper hears the presidents words and walked up to Dante. Jasper put Bella in his other arm leaning her against his schoulder, as in the other shoulder pointning at the president. His way to stand and holds Bella shows how he protects her from the monstrous president of mount weather.

Clarke dosent want to be here anymore,she wants to get back to the others,to Bellamy,to her mom,to Raven and her smart brain. But she knew she couldnt cause all of them are dead. Her mom died on the exedus ship,Raven was shot in the back by Murphy,Bellamy died in the fire that she started to burn all 300 grounder warriors that was sent to kill The 100. But the thought of all of this in mount weather she would rather get out and be free without her mom or Bellamy than to be locked in here against her will.

She had to find a way out so that Clarke and her duaghter and her friends can be safe.

A/n
Enjoy!Hope u like it!

Love 💕 Richbitchalarm