Chapter five

The girls head laying in my lap, sleeping heavy. I listen to her even breaths. Her brown long and wavy curls laying over my lap.
She suddenly turns and winces.
I look down at her starting to stroke her cheek with my hand.

I lean against the hard wall having my daughter in my lap. I think quietly for myself as she starts waking up.

Her eyelids flutter open and she looks up at me. When she sees me she smiles with her whole face and I smile back.

"Hi little one" I say looking down at her little face. She was so small but her smile was so big.

Suddenly there's knocking on the door. And a woman walks in. She leaves a tray of food on the plastic table and then leave the room.

My daughter stands up on her feet with my help. I can then stand up on my both feet and stretch my legs.
"mommy" says my daughter having her arms in the air trying to reach me. Motioning she wants to be picked up.

I pick her up in my arms dreading her body on my hip. Holding her with my both hands steady around her small body.

I walk over to the plastic table and watches the tray. It has our breakfast on it.

I give my daughter her food and then eat a little myself.
When we're finished we walk out of the room towards the all-room or what you want to call it.

I hold her body close to mine. I have her on my hip and hold her with my arms,she leans her tiny head against my shoulder.

I kiss on top of her head keep walking to the room where my friends should be.

After a few minuets we reach the big room and it's a lot of people in it. Everyone there for breakfast.

I look out over the people in the room as a feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Harper smiling.
"Hi, how are you?" She asks friendly.
"Good. We're good" I say as I turn around again and Harper walks to stand just besides me.

"Just so you know, I didn't tell anyone that you actually had a baby, they just know that you were in a coma,they don't know about the baby part." Harper says still Looking out over the people.
I didn't get to respond before Jasper had reached us.
And when Jasper reaches us all of our friends cane up to us.
"Who's your friend" Miller asks speaking for all the 48 standing in a half circle before me and my baby.

"This is Bella,my daughter"

A/n

Hey it's meeee! I'm just wanna thank you all for reading this book! I'm really grateful!

And we have reached a 100 views on this book and I can't thank you guys enough!

Keep up the good reading!
Love 💕 richbitchalarm