Chapter 13 - Dehydrated, Kidnapped

~Recap~

"Hey, I was going to praise Wataru first." Tsubaki whined.

"You should've been faster, then." Azusa said, teasing his older brother.

Tsubaki was about to retort but the elevator annunciate that someone is home.

Ding~

Ema and Ukyo went out the elevator.

"We're home." Ema identified that they're home.

"Welcome home." Tsubaki, Azusa, Akira greeted.

"Nee-san! Kyokkun!" Wataru greeted.

'Why did Ma-chii and Ni(2) nii-san come home together?' Akira asked inside her head.

~Continuing~

"Oh? Why'd you come home together?" Azusa asked as Ema and Ukyo went down the stairs.

"We ran to each other at the door way. Ema helped me carry." Ukyo explained, holding groceries like Ema.

"I see..." Azusa responded.

"Really? You weren't hogging imouto-chan, are you?" Tsubaki complained playfully.

"I don't know what you mean." Ukyo retorted.

Tsubaki looked shock and was going to complain further but Azusa hit him in the head again.

"Hey, Ma-chii." Akira greeted Ema, walking towards Ema carrying Wataru.

"Good Afternoon.." Ema acknowledged Akira's greeting, lifting her arms as she was holding her bag and some groceries.

"Hmm..." Akira hummed and kissed Ema's cheek, sneaking her other hand in the groceries Ema was holding.

Akira smirked. Akira with Wataru in her arms, went to the kitchen afterwards to organize the things Ukyo and Ema bought.

Before that~

'Sneaky...' Tsubaki thought, pouting as Akira sneaked her hand to take the bags.

'Akira's actually pretty strong...' Ukyo noticed as Akira was still carrying Wataru in her arms.

'Wataru's sulking?' Azusa observed Wataru mumble something.

Ukyo, Tsubaki, Azusa and Ema watched Akira peck Wataru's forehead.

'That's new...' Ukyo and Ema thought.

'Is it, though?' Akira thought, predicting and answered what they thought in her head.

With Akira and Wataru~

"Do you want to help me, Wataru?" Akira asked the boy.

Wataru nodded happily. Akira put the groceries on the counter and set Wataru to his feet.

Akira and Wataru organized what Ukyo bought.

Ukyo and Ema changed their clothes went down and helped them arrange. They finished faster that way.

After 7 minutes~

Ukyo and Ema started to make dinner for all of them while they were doing so Akira and Wataru sat down at the living room again with Tsubaki, Azusa, Kaname who came a little after Ema and Ukyo, Iori and Subaru whose school and club ended.