Chapter 7 - Career Counseling, Getting to Know Kaname, Findings 2

~Recap~

Akira finished writing 5 minutes after witnessing an agreement between Juli and Louis and decided to go downstairs to eat dinner.

Dinner went surprisingly normal with not much things getting out of hand. And when dinner finished, everyone went their own way to sleep, do some chores, or went to their own rooms to do their homework.

As night came to fall on the Sunrise Residence, a new morning will start and interesting moments will soon be introduced to the Family.

~Continuing~

Third Person's POV

Yusuke inhaled deeply. "It's no use, I can't make up my mind."

Ema suddenly appeared before him." Are you having trouble the schools you want to go for?"

Yusuke suddenly shouted, surprised to hear Ema. "O-oh, it's you. W-What about you? Do you know?"

"Yeah, Maybe Meiji." Ema answered.

"Oh... Then, who's name are you putting as your Guardian? Your old man's been overseas this whole time, huh?" Yusuke asked remembering that Ema's father was not in the area at the moment.

"He said he won't be able to be back until the wedding next month. But It's fine, Akira offered to come for mine when you went to my room." Ema informed Yusuke.

"Oh, right. His wedding to our mother is next month already."

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen him, so I feel like I can't wait." Ema said happily.

"Well, it's kind of the same for us. And Masa-nii, usually handles this kind of things for us." Yusuke said to Ema.

"Ah... I get why Masaomi-san handles this. Then I'll see you later at home." Ema turned around and waved goodbye to the red-head.

Sunrise Residence ~ Akira's room

Akira was at her desk holding her phone to dial a number. She called then after 2 rings, the other line picked up.

"Hello?" A deep male voice said.

"Clear my schedule the day of, Ema's counselling." Akira stated plainly, her tone cold sending chills to anyone's spine. Then Akira hung up, not even waiting for someone to answer back as she knows they will do it nevertheless.

At Night ~ Living room

"Have any of you seen Akira-nii-san?" Ema asked at the entrance of the kitchen, holding a paper.

"No, maybe he's in his room?" Ukyo asked the brunette.

"Oh, righ-" Ema was cut off by the elevator.

"Ma-chii?" Akira voice rang out of the elevator.

Ema turned around and looked up. "Nii!"

"Good evening... to you too." Akira strode to the couch and sat down.

"Ne, Nii-san. Here." Akira looked up to see Ema holding out a paper to her. Akira took the paper and placed it on the coffee table.

Akira suddenly stood up which startled Ema.

"W-Why are you standing up?" Ema asked startled.

"Oh, I was... getting this out." Akira said and the thing in his hand came in Ema's view which was her stamp.

"Oh... Go on."

Akira sat down again and continued to sign Ema's signature slip.

"There... That should do it..." Akira finished and arranged her things slowly.