Chapter 9 - Bathing, Are you kidding me?!

~Recap~

"Ah!" They heard Ema yelped.

They looked at Ema. Time seemed to slow down.

"Ema!" Kaname and Yusuke exclaimed as they saw Ema fall.

They then saw Akira leap over the railing and moved to where Ema was about to fall catching her.

"Tsk. I told you to be careful. " Akira said, looking at Ema, who was shocked and in her arms.

In that moment. Ema, Yusuke and Kaname had the same questions.

'How can Akira-nii/Akira move so fast?!
S/He suddenly showed up on the other end of the court, then now! When I/Ema almost fell?!' They all thought.

In the back of their heads a voice asked. 'What are you hiding, Akira-nii/Akira?'

~Continuing~

"Are you okay?" Akira asked Ema which seemed to put them out of trance.

"M-mmh..." Ema hummed.

"Good thing Juli jumped, before you fell." Akira said, looking at Juli. "Even though, I could save him." Akira said quietly.

Kaname and Yusuke let out a sigh of relief.

Ema let out a shaky breath. "S-sorry... Akira-nii." Ema said, still at Akira's arms.

"It's fine." Akira softly said. "Not like I'm used to it." Akira said, voice dripping with some unnoticed sarcasm.

"Heh... yeah." Ema said, not knowing what to say.

"How... did you there so fast?" Kaname asked after realizing what just happened.

Akira put Ema down then looked at Yusuke and Kaname.

Akira smiled slyly. "Hmm?"

"You know... that." Yusuke said.

Akira chuckled. "Well, there are a lot of things you don't know about me." Akira said reaching for Ema's hand.

"Like..." Akira walked to the stairs. "How I went from Subaru's side to the other end of the court." Akira said from up the stairs.

"Right?" Akira said enthusiastically.

Yusuke, Kaname and Ema stared at her wide eyed.

"Well then, Bye-bye." Akira waved goodbye at them then turned to walk to the elevator.

Yusuke looked at Akira in disbelief while Kaname looked at her with interest.

"Let's continue our plans for today, Ma-chii." Akira smiled. Kaname and Yusuke watched them converse.

"Wait, what plans?" Ema asked.

"You forgot?" Akira stopped and looked at her sadly.

Ema hesitantly hummed.

Akira sniffed. "We we're going to take a bath together." Akira pouted.

Ema smiled, forgetting two important details. "Ah... Okay." Ema started leading Akira to the elevator.

"What..." Kaname and Yusuke looked at their leaving backs, mouth agape yet again.

The two important details were...

1. Some of the brothers were there.

2. The most important detail, the brothers didn't know Akira's secret and that was Akira — her supposedly boyfriend was in fact, a girl.