Chapter 5 - Getting to Know Iori

~Recap~

'How many times will this happen?' Ukyo asked to himself.

'What will happen?' That was what Akira had on her mind. 'If only all of you were not that great and handsome... But I guess some people are just meant to shine brighter than others.' Akira thought while walking.

~Continuing~

Third Person POV

Akira went to the garden and walked to the big cherry blossom tree on the center of it.

Akira touched the tree. Akira chuckled. 'I wish I was a cherry blossom...'

"Akira?" A voice said.

"Iori?" Akira asked without looking back from the tree.

"How'd you know?"

"Who would be here amongst all of you and your brothers?" Akira said looking up then back at the tree and leaning with her forehead.

"Oh, I guess. It is obvious."

"Yeah..." Akira replied quietly.

"Do you like Cherry Blossoms?"

"You can say that. But sometimes I hate it." Akira said whispering the last part, but unfortunately Iori heard it.

"Why?"

"They have something I don't."

"What is it?" Iori asked walking over.

"A new start.." Akira mumbled quietly sitting down.

"What?" Iori asked not hearing what she said sitting down next to her.

"I said they're beautiful. But I'm handsome." I said with a straight face.

"Haha, true." Iori said.

"I was kidding..." I said pouting and slightly blushing pulling my knees up to my face.

"But really, though? Do you hate it? The cherry blossoms?" Iori asked.

"No, I feel sorry for them." Akira said her arms covering her mouth that made her voice sound a little muffled.

"Why? I mean, It means a new start."

"Yeah, that's why. It means that but we don't know how many times it had to restart. We don't see how many times it had to bloom just to remind a new start to who sees it."

"I guess..." Iori asked somewhat sad Akira thought this way of the beautiful flowers blooming at the start of spring.

"But maybe that's why I like it. They set a reminder to people that we can start a new. I like it that way. Also, because it's beautiful." Akira said smiling, her eyes closing.

"Hmm..." Iori said a small smile on his face.

"Oh! I have something ask." Akira said while putting her hands together her eyes shining.

Iori tilts his head slightly and agrees.

"You study at Bright Centrair Private Academy, right?"

"Okaa-san told you?"

"Mmhm~ I asked what your jobs or where you study at when I met Mama." Akira said which surprised Iori when he heard her calling his mother 'Mama'.

"Mama?" Iori asked.

"Yeah! It's because I call Rintarou 'Papa' so they match." Akira said.

"Oh? Well, I do study there. Why do you ask? Aren't you already at your last year?" Iori asked causing Akira to yelp which surprised Iori.