Chp 15.

Dani's POV

We were picking off of each platter as we stared at the distances while playing a round of ice breakers.

"So, the point of this game is to ask questions in any way to get to know one another better." I spoke eating the rainbow stripes he bought.

"I-Okay I got this." He confessed.

"I'll start." Looking over at Ashton, I could tell he was a little uncomfortable with this game for whatever the reason may be. "We don't have to play if you're uncomfortable." I nodded.

"N-No I want to play just nervous." He blushed.

"Okay I'll go slow." I smiled. "What's your favorite word."

"Forelsket."

"For-el-sket?" I questioned.  "What does that mean?"

"It's the emotion you experience when you first fall in love."

"Have you experienced forelsket?" I laughed.

"I have not, but I think I'm starting too."

Looking over at Ashton, I stopped laughing as he smirked at me. Legit smirked at me. Feeling the heat rush to my face, I cover my face as I grab another rainbow stripe candy.

"Now it's my turn, correct?" He smiled.

Nodding my head, he grabbed a rainbow stripe as he thought over his question.  "What's your favorite place?"

"Anywhere and everywhere." I laughed as Ashton looked at me confused.

"Can you elaborate?" He asked.

"I've never really been anywhere, but I would love to travel. So anywhere and everywhere." I nodded.

"Okay."

We continued our game until our food was almost done and we were full.

"You know we've been playing this for a while even though the important questions were answered. The important questions haven't been asked." I spoke.

"I don't understand?" He questioned.

"The important questions?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Why are you doing that with your face?" He laughed.

Rolling my eyes, I smirked. "What's something that pleasure you?"

Hearing him stop laughing, I saw his cheeks turn red as he picked up one of the paint brushes and started playing with it.

"What gets you excited? Is it lip biting?" I asked biting my lip looking at him.

"Or is it touching?" I spoke running my hands over his jean's clad legs slowly.

"Uhh-" clearing his throat, his cheeks were now radiating heat as I had gotten closer to him. Seeing his hands fidget more, I grab them and keep them in mine. Seeing him hesitant, I place a kiss on his knuckles. 

"I'm just kidding" I laughed. 

"Oh-h okay" He whispered.

"Sorry was that too much?"  I questioned.  "My mom says I'm forward. So, I'm sorry if I'm overstepping.

"Actually, I like it." He spoke softly. "I'm not really good with anything."

"That's okay, just let me know when or when you don't want me to do something." I nodded.

"I'm not sure." he whispered. 

Nodding, I thought about what I should say before I spoke. Looking over at him, I saw him start to close himself in. 

"How about this, you tell me when I'm overstepping okay?" I asked. 

"I can't promise I know how to slow down, but I'll try. At the end of the day, you're mine."  I smiled biting his lip.

"I-I'd like that." he smiled.

"Now tell me what I just said." I whispered.

"T-That I'm y-yours." He stuttered.

"Good, now was that so hard?" I spoke pulling his head closer to mine while my lip crashed on his.

Pulling myself away, I sit across from him as his eyes continue to stay closed. Giving him a few moments to himself, I grab a canvas and lay the paints out. Looking up, I caught Ashton staring at me. Flashing him a smile, he returns one to me.

"Are you okay?" I laughed.

"Actually, yeah um, you're just beautiful." He announced.

Laughing to myself, I carry on with laying the paint out.

"What are you going to paint?" I asked running my thumb over his cheekbone.

"Uhh...It's a surprise." He nods.

"You don't know yet, do you?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I don't." He blushed.

"It'll be a surprise for both of us." I nodded.

Continuing to ask each other questions back and forth we eventually had stopped painting and focused on the sun that was setting. Before we called it a night and he drove me home. 

———————————————————————

Unedited 

okay I know it's been a while, but life is kind of hectic, but I read the comments and some of the stuff Dani does do is consider harassment. granted I do not condone this behavior, and this is a work of fiction. when this is finished, I will be editing and revision certain aspects to Dani's character but for now this is where it is staying unedited.