Chp 11.

A/N: add a little spice.

                               Dani's POV 
The school day was uneventful and it was currently our last class, and Ashton and I had to separate in order to be with our partners for this stupid project. Which I am in no way happy about because his attention will have to be on the girl, Sara, his partner. Well, in reality, he wouldn't pay her any mind when in reality he'll actually be focused on the assignment, but still, she's there.

Folding my arms over my chest, I lean back into my seat and watch the pair from afar as they talk about their project. Hearing someone clear their throats beside my I turn my head to look at none other than my partner, Steve.

"Yes?" I ask. I'm not really and team player, I prefer working by myself, most people don't really do their part or they're really annoying. I choose to start my project the other day granted it's not finished but I'm almost done. This means I don't really have to work with my partner, he does his side I did mine. Win-win for us both...

"Since we're working on our project separately I was wondering if you wanted to come over and just hang out?" He asked.

"Look, Steve is it? I'm not really a people person. I only feel comfortable hanging out with my people." I shrugged.

The bell ring before he could answer again, grabbing my stuff I have a quick pat on his shoulder and walked away. Getting closer to Ashton I realized Sara still hasn't left yet. Walking up to them, I gave a smile to both of them.

"Hi, I'm Daniella" I interrupted.

"Hi! I'm Sara." She chirped. Okay, she's very nice a little too hyper but that's okay you can't really hate her.

Umm yes, you can... hanging out with your man.

"Well I was very nice to meet you but Ashton and I gotta get going hope you don't mind." I laughed.

Waving goodbye to Sara, both Ashton and I started walking towards the front entrance. Pulling out my phone and car keys, I see a notification from Max.

Max: Mom said it was okay, just letting you know I'm heading over to Sunny's house to do a project. She'll drop me off later. Love you!

Replying back to Max, I unlock the car as Ryder starting running towards us. Getting into the driver's side, Ashton pulls the passenger seat up to let Ryder in. Pushing the seat back he gets into the car and shuts the door. Starting the car, we make our way towards their house to drop them off. Pulling into their driveway, Ashton helps Ryder out of the back.

"Wanna hang out for a bit?" She asked.

Looking over at Ashton, his blush starts to form again. "Is that okay with you?" I ask him.

Nodding his head, I turn off the car and make my way into their house. Stepping into their house, I take in the homey spacious living room.

"Want something to eat guys?" Ryder shouts from the hall to the right. I'm guessing that's the kitchen. Walking towards her, Ashton already sitting at the island on his phone.

"Got PB and J?" I ask. Watching Ashton get up from his seat he goes over to a cabinet and grab two things and walks over to me. Placing the peanut butter and bread down, he turns and grabs a butter knife. Handing it to me, I thank him.

Making three sandwiches, I close the container and bread, putting them back in the places I saw Ashton grab them from. Walking to the sink, I rinse off the knife and place it down. Passing out the sandwiches, Ryder grabs us all juices before sitting at the island.

"Hey, my partner for my school project coming over in a bit. Just wanna let you know." Ashton said grabbing his juice.

Hours pass and Sara has been here for a little completing their project in the living room. Ryder and I decided we were going to hang out in her room doing our work until we had gotten bored twenty minutes in and are now currently listening to music and scrolling on our phones.