Chp 12.

This chapter does contain some mature scenes. I will warn when it has started. 💢

Ashton's pov

Daniella had left a good hour ago and I just gotten out of the shower a little bit ago, finally getting my friend calm down. I've never done something like that before. Plus I usually have never gotten that hard before. There's just something about her that gets me excited.

Feeling my cheeks heat up as I walk towards my bed. I grab my phone and see it's 8pm, I head out my room. Walking out into the kitchen, I grab something to drink from the fridge. Hearing the front door open. My mom walks in holding a takeout bags in her hand.

Grabbing the bags from her hands, I place them down on the counter.

"Ryder, come eat." Mom yelled.

Kissing mom on her cheek I grab some silverware and plates and put them down on the counter.

"Hey Mom, how was work?" I ask.

"Work was busy. Had a lot of paperwork but I wanted to make sure you guys ate." She said grabbing the food out of the bag.

Ryder came into the kitchen typing on her phone. "Where's dad?" She asked greeting mom.

"He's still at the office, I left early" she replied.

Serving our food, we began to eat while making small conversation.

"How's school? New friends?" Mom asked sipping her drink.

Look over at Ryder, I see her smiling at me. Looking confused at her, she winks before she faces mom. "Ash here has a girlfriend." She smirked.

"What! Really! Can I meet her? Oh your dad would love that." Mom gasped.

Blushing, I bring my head down as I start pushing my food around my plate. "S-she's not my girlfriend." I stutter.

"Oh but you definitely like her I can tell." Mom pushed.

Rubbing my hand around my neck, I nod my head. "Yeah I do."

"Well no matter what we would still like to met her." Mom nodded.

Finishing out dinner, we all grab out plates and clean up out mess as mom bids goodbye before heading back to the office to finish her work. Taking the takeout bag from the counter I go to throw it away when my phone vibrates.

Seeing it a messages from Daniella, I open it a see a picture and a goodnight text from her. Opening the chat, I see a picture of her in front of her mirror posing in a black set and robe.

Feeling myself twitch I groan

Feeling myself twitch I groan. Fixing myself so I am comfortable in my shorts. I read the text she sent.

From: Dani ☺️
To: Ashton
Hopefully you can sleep 😉 goodnight handsome 😘