-Thanks I appreciate it-

I was in the car driving and driving for hours and getting gas almost 5 times. I was stressed out on life cause I didn't really know what to do. Vinnie has helped me but I didn't want to disturb him. I was thinking hard on something and I forgot to make a turned and saw a truck slamming my car and everything went black.
3rd person
Blake was almost lifeless on her cars steering wheel. People called the ambulance and they came to take her to the hospital. They got her emergency contact number and called her friend Vinnie.
Para: Hello is this Vinnie Hacker?
Vin: Who is this?
He said because he knew by one click, this person could leak his phone number.
Para: I'm assuming you're a friend of Y/n
Vin: Yeah?
Para: She got into a terrible accident and we're taking her to the emergency room
Vin: i- okay. I'm coming
Para: Okay
Vinnie hung up and rushed to his room and took his keys and put on a shirt. He went to the hospital.
Vinnie pov
Me: Hey, I'm here to look for Y/n Lany Rodriguez
Front desk lady: She's in the er you have to wait in the waiting room.
Me: Okay, thank you
I took a seat and calmed down. I can't loose her, she's my bestfriend
(Flashback)
Y: Omg you're so annoying
We laughed
Me: Omg you're so cute
She blushed and leaned onto my side. We stayed silent as the cars pass by her apartment.
Y: Hey, have you ever wanted to know how many stars are there?
Me: Many enough to know that we won't separate
She wrapped her arms around my waist and I got goosebumps. I rubbed her arm.
(End of flashback)
Doc: Y/n Rodríguez
I raised my hand. He signal to go to him so I did.
Doc: She's doing okay. She's in a coma but she could hear things and she doesn't have any bones cracked. Just her thumb got dug in glass.
I sighed in relief
Me: Thanks doc
Doc: You're welcome lad
I went to her room and sat down next to her. I started talking.
-after 2 weeks-
I haven't left her side. I only leave to go get food and that's it. I haven't open my phone and it had died. I was always talking to Y/n and hoping she could hear me. But I realised I can't keep my feelings anymore. I decided to let her know and hopefully when she wakes up, she'll maybe feel the same. I took her hand
Me: Hey, I know ts been hard for you from your parents death but you're stronger than that
I stayed silent for a while.
Me: Hey, remembered the time when we made a promise that we will never keep secrets from each other? Yea, well, I've been keeping my feelings for you and, I like you Y/n. Ever since I layed eyes on you I knew that you were the one. I'll stick by you no matter what. Even if you don't feel the same way, I understand and I wanna be friends if you don't feel the same way because I don't want to throw our memories out the window like that. I know that I could trust you and not like those 3 other girls I've dated. You've changed my life so much that you actually pulled me out of depression. You mean the world to me and please wake up.
I cried and put my palms on my face. I took her hand again and not wanting to let it go. After 10 minutes, I felt her hand move.
Me: Y/n?
She opened her eyes and I called for a doctor. I stayed out a bit. The doctor came up to me
Doc: Hey, she's doing alright. You can see her
Me: Okay, thank you
I went inside and saw her lying down and smiling at me. She looked at my bottle of water. I gave it to her. She drank it till it's finished.
Y: Hey Vin
Me: H- Hey
Y: I feel the same way too
She smiled. I lightly hugged her then I let go.
Me: How did you get in the car crash?
Y: I was thinking about life
Me: Why didn't you text me?
Y: I didn't want to bother and annoy you since I always go there so I just drove for hours around the city
Me: nothing will annoy me when it comes to you. You're literally the nicest person ever. I know you're aware about what you're doing but thats what I like about you. You're careful and that's cute. Feel comfortable around me not be nervous. We are literally best friend from elementary school and we've been through ups and downs but nothing will get our way.
She smiled. And I knew I had to pop the question
Me: Hey, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?
Y: Yes Vinnie yes
She smiled. She got discharged that afternoon and hype house took her in becuase she was really nice and obviously my girlfriend. She got along with Mia and kouvr. She was still traumatized by the car crash so I decided to buy her a Tesla for her birthday. It was safer that way and she overcame her fear.