-a little too overprotective- 2

<3

<3

Tw; emotional, cutting, mentions of suicide (you might need tissues, don't say I didn't warn you)

I switched up the end a bit . Sorryyyyyyyyy

-A few weeks later-

Y/ns pov

Vinnie and dad forgave me and Jake.. Vinnie talked to Jake about the situation and agreed to let me out with Jake today. Jake decided to bring me to the mall today so I was excited. I took a shower and out on a tube top and leggings. Jake had to pick me up so I grabbed my things and waited downstairs on the sofa.

Vinnie then passed by and saw what I was wearing

Vin: what are you wearing? You're not going out like that.

Me: What do you mean

Vin: No, change

Nate: Y/n Maria Hacker, change your clothes right now

Me: No

Nate: Yes, go, now, dads orders

Me: Why?

Vin: It's too revealing and you can't just go out like that. What if someone harasses you?

Me: Then I'll deal with it.. maybe Jake will too

I heard Jake's car outside and I just walk pass them. Jake got out of his car and greeted me. I hugged him tight and kissed him and he grabbed my ass and I just smirked. I knew Vinnie and dad would be mad. I heard the door sing open and saw Vinnie and my dad coming out.

Dad: Let go of her!

Vinnie put me aside

Vin: You mister, don't do that.

He pointed a finger at Jake.

Dad: Hey man, I like you and all but don't do that especially with us around.

Jake looked terrified

Me: Guys stop, he's scared. Please just leave us alone

Vin: Leave you alone?! After he grabbed your ass like that you guys are going to need 24/7 surveillance!

Me: We don't need any surveillance

Vin: Yes you do!

Jake: Look Mister Hacker and Vinnie, please. I won't do anything to you daughter, or sister in this case. Just please let us go to the mall. We haven't met each other in weeks. Please, just let us.

Vin: Fine, but have your location on y/n

Me: Yeah yeah whatever

They let us go and we got in Jake's car.. I just sat there in embarrassment

Me: I'm sorry for them..

I said shyly since it was so embarrassing.

Jake: It's alright bub, I know how they are...