Nɪɴᴇᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ

Nɪɴᴇᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ ♡︎
"New friends"

Jisung makes a small sound as he tries to stretch in his sleep, but his body immediately stops when his arm hits something hard. Very sleepy, the male opens his eyes, staring at the roof and groaning. He know what he hit. Or who. Turning his head, his eyes catch the cutest scene. His husband is laying shirtless, Soon-ie on his chest and Doong-ie on the small spot left of the pillow. A chuckle escapes Jisung's lips.

"Aren't you three the cutest things in the world?" he lets out more for himself than for Minho or the cats.

"We are"

The blue haired flinches scared, putting a hand on his naked chest and almost falling off the bed, "You prick!! Don't do that! I'm sensitive!"

Minho chuckles as he gently picks Soon-ie up and puts him next to Doong-ie,"Sorry, Hannie" when they lock eyes, the elder gives him his most sincere smile.

"How long have you been up?"

"Not long, but I couldn't move much thanks to that fat baby" a small meow is heard from Soon-ie as he snuggles closer to Doong-ie.

Jisung smiles, crawling to Minho like a magnet and hugging his torso, "Can we stay like this all morning, please?"

"I've got to visit my nana, but sure" the brunette smiles, leaning to kiss his husband's temple "You're lucky is my day off"

"My back wasn't lucky last night" Jisung complains looking up, a small pout making its way.

Minho smiles, "Sorry, I couldn't hold myself after you decided to wait for me naked and with rose petals all over"

Jisung's big cheeks tint red immediately as his brain recalls the amazing night they had and how exhausted he was when his eyes finally closed to sleep, "It was a great night"

"We can have more of those"

"Tonight?"

"How about this? You go out with Felix and I go see nana as planned. Let's meet after that and the surprise is on me"

The younger smiles widely, "Really? You want to do something?"

"Why not? You deserve it. You've been with me way too many years, you've got a spot on heaven and all" Minho jokes, earning a soft giggle from Jisung and an obvious blush on his cheeks.

"I feel spoiled"

"I wanna spoil you the rest of our lives"

Brush their teeth who? After 10 years, none of them could care any less. Their lips connect in a brief but sweet kiss, just enough to seal the deal. Jisung smiles, cuddling even more in Minho's arms and sighing as his heart pounds crazily inside his chest. He loves when Minho gets all romantic, all creative and in the mood to spoil him. It's gonna be the best day ever.

♡︎

"You have the cutest relationship ever" Felix pouts looking at Jisung.

"What are you talking about? Yours is cute too!"

The cotton candy haired boy shakes his head as he sips his tea, "You're adorable and that's it. I don't want more excuses!" he says cutely, making Jisung smile.