Tᴡᴇʟғᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ

This chapter was a suggestion from readers, here you are gonna know more about Minsung and their relationship through the years with important small parts. This story is 'based' in 2023 (like the MCU lol) so I'm adding dates instead of "8 years ago" or stuff like that :)

♡︎ Tᴡᴇʟғᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ ♡︎
"Through the years"

December 1st, 2015

Minho tapped the wooden table repeatedly as he kept refreshing the University's website. His classes were finally over and he needed to know if he passed all the subjects so he could finally relax. Specially since Jisung was going to visit him that day after not seeing each other since his birthday.. the 17th. Yeah, they made love that night, a few more days too and after that, they couldn't see each other. Not even for Minho's 19th birthday.

"For a fucking-" Minho groaned "No!!"

His fist hit the wooden table with anger as his breathing became unsteady. A red Mark was totally messing up his perfect score. He groaned pissed and the sound of his phone ringing, just made him go angrier. Minho turned off the call, still refreshing the page to make sure 100% he had failed that damn subject again.

"Fuck you, Mr. Seo" his jaw clenched. The teacher of that subject was no other than his best friend's dad. As Changbin's dad? Cool. As Mr. Seo THE teacher? Not cool "Fuck!" the wooden table was hit again.

Another failure with that subject. He couldn't bare it.

Again, the ringtone of his phone.

He turned it off.

But it kept going.

"What?" the black haired answered irritated.

"M-Minho?" Jisung's soft voice hit Minho, almost taking him away from his wrath "Are you okay? I got to your campus but I'm a bit lost"

Fuck fuck, not today!

"The dorms are the smallest buildings on the east part of the campus"

Jisung stopped for a second trying to remember where east was, "Um.. C-Can you come get me at the front gate?"

"No"

"What..?"

"No, Han. I can't! You have come here before, it isn't so hard to freaking get here!" he didn't mean to be like that, but the stress, anxiety and anger took over him.

"It's not so hard to come get your boyfriend at the front gate" Jisung fought back "I came to spend the weekend with you but you act like you didn't want me to come"

"Maybe I didn't! Not right now! I just finished my final exams and I'm pretty tired, I even had a bad grade and have to stay here for at least two more weeks to see if I can fucking recover it!"

"It was your idea!!"

"Then I take it back!!"

"I'm going back home!" Jisung was already crying. He was too sensitive to deal with Minho at a time like this and the fact that he had travel on a bus all by himself just to spend time with him.. and to be treated with such despite, no. He couldn't handle it.

"Fine! Bye!!!" Minho yelled and hung up.

He was gonna regret it and a part of him knew it, but his mind wasn't focused. Minho needed that grade or his grandma was not gonna pay for his studies anymore. The stress was too much and the message that he got after a few seconds, just broke him even more. More anger, sadness and regret.