Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ♡︎

♡︎ Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ♡︎
"No more tries"

5 years later

"And what do we say then, young man?" Jisung arches an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, Rosie. I didn't mean to pull your hair" Giwook apologizes with a sigh.

"Rosie baby, do you forgive Wookie?" Felix asks his daughter.

Roseanne nods, "I forgive you" she smiles widely at her friend "But next time you do it, I'm gonna kick you" her sweet smile doesn't leave her face. Both Giwook and Jisung step backwards a little bit.

"You are so Felix's child... Oh God" the now black haired looks at his son again "Something else you wanna tell Rosie?"

Giwook rolls his eyes backwards as his cheeks burn, "You look pretty in that dress"

"I heard that!" Chan shouts from across the garden, pointing at the birthday boy with a fork.

Rosie giggles, "Thank you!" she moves closer to tip toe and give Giwook a kiss on the cheek "Happy birthday"

The boy blushes even more as he leans closer to his dad out of embarrassment, "Thank you"

"That was cute" Felix coos at the kids "Now go play and no hair pulling, okay?"

"Yes, Uncle Felix"

"Yes, mommy!"

"Be careful!" Jisung is able to shout before the kids run away to play with the rest of the guests.

"You want to play too?" the still blond asks the sleepy baby in his arms "No? Wanna nap more?"

"Yes, mommy" the two year old mumbles as he cuddles Felix's chest even more while hugging the small koala in his arms.

"So you are still mommy?" Jisung chuckles.

"Honey, they learned to say mommy first. Of course I was gonna keep that recognition" Felix scoffs, gently caressing his baby on the back.

"He looks a lot like Chan hyung" Jisung adds when the baby smiles in his sleep and one of his little dimples makes an appearance.

"Clingy as fuck? Yes"

"Eommaaaaa!"

They both turn around to find a little three year old running to them with a happy smile, arms open and his kindergarten backpack almost making him fall a few times. Jisung kneels down to receive a huge baby hug from his special boy. A baby they never thought they'd be able to have after so many tries.

"Hello, little sunshine" Jisung kisses the boy's chubby cheek.

"Mommyyyy" he hugs back his 'mom' "Daddy bought me ice cream!"

"Hey! That was a secret!" an older and more tired Minho frowns as he steps outside "We are suppose to be partners in crime, Minhyuk!"

The boy giggles devilish, "But we can't lie to mommy, daddy!"

"You little-" Minhyuk seriously grew up just like him.

"What a good boy" Jisung soundly kisses his baby's cheek one more time. Yes, the kid is an attention seeker when it comes to his mommy... just like Minho.

"Better boy than daddy, right? I didn't lie"

"Right!"

"Hey!" Minho crosses his arms on his chest, ready to act pissed "I don't like you anymore"