A/N PLEASE READ

Hello! I'm AJ(they/them or E/em pronouns)
I just want to clear some things up before you read!

-PICTURES INCLUDED IN THIS STORY ARE NOT MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. Credit to owners. Pictures will mostly be from Pinterest. Just reverse search the image, or look for watermarks.

STORY DETAILS:

-you can enlist at 15+, if 15, you will be brought in at 16. If 16, you will be brought in during the week, and if over 16 you will be brought in immediately. There are exceptions to this.

-Bootcamp usually lasts 2 years, sometimes it will be shortened or lengthened for any given reason.

-Eren is 10, almost 11 when Y/n leaves at 16- there is about a 5 year difference when rounded.

-Levi, at 12, was taken in immediately as per the exceptions. He quickly climbed up the ranks. He is 4 years older than Y/n in this. Hange is three years older than Y/n.

-Attack on Shiganshina happens when Eren is 13- 2 and a half years after Y/n leaves. Him, Armin, and Mikasa do not join immediately. They are forced to wait a year because of the tragedy.

-You may see an inconsistent personality for Y/n as I am kind of the same way; think consistently inconsistent?

-I will try to put TWs in places where I feel fit, but it you seriously think that you cannot handle such content then I suggest not reading :(  I get that it's triggering- trust me, I'll probably have panic attacks from writing trigger scenes, but nowadays, children are being 'triggered' by simple shit. Note, these children I speak of are mainly middle schoolers and immature people who were the ones to get triggered at "moist" in fucking fourth grade like the bitches they are. That being said, I'm ONLY putting TWs at actual triggering stuff, such as SH, sexual assault, abuse, mentions of such, extreme disasters, rape, etc. Death of any kind, unless brutal, will not have a TW.

-The horse stable is about 4.7 miles away from the bootcamp, and 5.2 miles away from the dorms. Between is forest, used for ODM practice (4 miles x 10 miles) That way, they're close for plot matters. Hopefully, the math maths.

- if I need to add anything here, then I will.  look at the chapter notes for any info if I say you should at the end of any chapters.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I
love you. ❤️

-EDIT (2/25/22)- I'm taking out personal information because I'm a little bitch. Also, I will be completely editing this story for improvement and it may entail plot changes. I finally have the motivation to do something.

Please consider voting and commenting throughout the story- it encourages me to update!