FC#6 Na Jaane Kya Hai Tum Se Vaasta - Anniversary TS [2nd Part]

"How was the surprise Thakurain!" (Surprise kaisa tha Thakurain!)

Kali winked as he had got seat on the empty booth, with his hands kept idly on its edges, and surrounded by his 6-7 men on either sides.

"We had seen your foolish smartness, of escape. Running away, behind this Omkara on his bike, outside that Hall!"
(Hum ne tumhari palayan ki bewaqoof himaqat dekh li thi. Is Omkara ke peeche baith kar bhag rahi thi na bike pe, Hall ke bahar!)

Kali cleared her confusion as he told her how they got her. First they had thought Om to be her lover, "You might not know but we were following you both...!" (Tumhein pata nahi hoga, laikin hum tum donon ka peecha karrahe the...!)

Omkara clenched his jaw, as he recalled what happened.

No! He was not aware of it ...not even slightly that someone had seen them and now following.

He was all gentleman when he had helped her escaping, till that moment when he had dropped her on the lonely bus stop and left her alone to go away.

It was after a few minutes that he was worried for her safety, when Kali's men had suddenly blocked him... from back and front.

He was so scared of his life. But then Kali had offered this proposal....

"The girl had disgraced me on front of my guests. And I wanted to crush her spirit...so much so that she could never trust anyone henceforth."
(Us ladki ne mujhe mere mehmaanon ke saamne be izzat kiya hai. Aur ab main uske hauslon ko kuchalna chahta hun....itna ke vo kabhi kisipe bharosa karne ki himmat na karsake.)

Kali had taken it on his ego as he had offered him to get Gauri in the Rajdhani Express for Delhi, and leave her in the reserved compartment. While Om would get some 25000 rupees for the work.

"Now who doesn't need money!" (Ab paisa kise nahi chahiye!)

Kali drawled while Gauri looked at Om, with the bitter realisation that for a few bucks he sold his humanity.

The soulful eyes, the warm embrace, and the protective presence.... all were just a mirage...an illusion created to catch her.....By the man whom she had considered her well-wisher.