4. Dil se Dil tak (Second)

Vo Patthar bhi Marein
To Uthakar, Jholiyan Bhar lo

Kabhi Mehboob ke Tohfon ko
Thukraya Nahi Karte

._._._.

Om buttoned up his black blazer, on the grey shirt... getting ready for office when he found Gauri also walking down, all ready for college in her blue top and white jeans.... a pony tail waving behind.

"So much makeup for college? Whom do you want to impress?" He commented now walking beside her downstairs.

"Impress and me? Ha...there is no boy in college who isn't affected by Gauri Sharma!" She snorted...

"Oh... that means all are blind! Tch..Tch..!" He buttoned his cuff, laughing, while she scrunched her eyes about to retort.

"Acha... was joking ok!" He remembered his Dadi's words, "I'll drop you to college."

"No need! I'll rather go by auto! I don't want your nakhre... !" She grabbed a juice glass, "Sit ahead...roll up the glasses...evee tevee" She mocked him.

Omkara just smirked at her.

"Dad, should I drop Gauri today!" He played the game, "And will pick her up too!"

While Gauri frowned on his generosity....as she had to forcefully go with him...as Tej nodded with a shrug.

Though his behavior was not that rude...behaving kindly to her.

"No need to pick up! Ajay will drop me home after college!" She spoke nonchalantly as they neared destination.

"Oh no need when I am here...

Kis ka hai ye tum ko Intezaar main hoon na!"

He was smiling???? While talking... no... singing for her???? Had he gone mad or what???

"Eeeey...are you taking drugs vrugs... or did someone hit your head?" She asked with widened eyes....

"No...just effect of your companionship baby!" He tried to speak huskily.

"Shameless man! Seemed to have boozed early in the morning! Yuckkk!" She descended down, with a disgusted face, banging the door close loudly while he muffled his chuckle... seeing her go away.

"Gauri Darling!" He stopped her, a distance away, shouting her name before whole college, "I will miss you more than Miss Universe misses the Universe!"

And with a wink, he had gone away, while Gauri was embarrassedly blank, getting the weird glances of her fellow mates.

._._._.

It was another day in Mansion when he returned from office, seeing her sitting on floor in a black suit, drowned in books all around her, leaning on the couch behind.