4. Dil se Dil tak (Third)

Jab tere nahi hue

To Patthar ke hogaye hum!!

._._._.

After shocking everyone with his startling wish, Omkara had gone out in anger.

"His mind is not well it seems! Speaking bullshit!" Tej was fuming in anger.

"Let him come back... I'll treat him well!" Jahanvi was also confused.

While Gauri had also disappeared somewhere.

"Tej, Jahanvi...don't behave irrationally. Young blood he is...What if took any wrong step...!" Dadi tried to influence them.

"But Mom, how can we get him marry to Gauri?" For Jahanvi it was a very unacceptable thought.

"Why not? Like Ishana and Ridhima... she is also from a good family, is beautiful, educated! We know her since childhood...what else do you want?" Kalyani tried to make them understand.

"No Mom!! Omkara is my only child. I can't let him marry any other girl but Ishana!" Jahanvi argued.

"As if I'll let it happen!" Tej folded his hands challengingly.

While Kalyani could just sigh.

._._._.

As soon as Om put his step back in Mansion, he faced a very furious Gauri who stopped her at the porch itself.

"You grotty, disgusting, shameless man! What crap you were doing in front of Aunty Uncle!"

"What did I do, yaar?" He tried to be innocent.

"Oh! So Shona Babu doesn't know?" She gritted her teeth, "How dare you even think of marrying me?"

"Oh that!" He smirked now moving towards her, "Well, I am not going to change my decision!" He pushed her to a wall, clutching her elbow, in a flirtatious way. "My marriage only with you!"

"If you ever repeat this thing again...I'll denude your skull!" She freed her elbow, now in a warning tone.

He knew she was jealous of his shiny hair...always behind them!!!

"Haaye...Inhi adaoon pe to ham mar mit gaye!" He repeated a Bollywood line, "You have bewitched me Gauri Sharma!" He took a long sigh clutching his chest dramatically.

"No...abhi kahan mar mite hain...That holy sin will happen from my own hands when I'll really kill you! Mend your ways! Rascal!" She stomped her feet, leaving the place while he leaned his shoulder on the wall with a mirthful chuckle.

._._._.

"This marriage can't happen, that's it!" Jahanvi dictated her final decision, as they were sitting in Omkara's room.

Well the problem was anything but solving.

"Why can't I marry Gauri!" He asked irritated.

"She is so... so rude Om! Beta.... you are my one and only son... I can't lose you to such a mannerless girl!" Jahanvi tried to brainwash him.