Ch 1

It was a good night to travel the universes! Stitch walks through a portal to what appeared to be a new universe, but one that seems normal. But there is always something different. What could it be this time? Is there magic? Elementals? Robots?

Stitch ponders this question till something catches her eye. A couple of meteors coming towards Earth. Four to be exact. Each of them fly in different directions, splitting up from each other. Stitch suddenly felt a strange urge to run after one of them. Her legs then took off running after a meteor before her mind had a say in the matter.

She ran to see the meteor she followed had crashed in an open field. She doesn't get too close, but she notices three other humans who look upon the meteor, which, up close, looked pretty high tech, and much more like a space pod than a space rock. It clicked. Stitch had happened to be in a universe where there were aliens. But she wasn't sure what type of aliens.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a mechanical like noise. She looks at the pod and sees it starting to move. The pod then turns into a giant robot, the transformation really captured Stitch's attention. The robot gets up and starts running off in a different direction. Stitch looks back at the three humans, one a boy, and the other two girls, all three who are slightly older than Stitch. The humans then run back to what appears to be a yellow Camero with black racing stripes.

She feels that she should follow them. Even if it means getting in trouble. Without hesitation, Stitch spreads her wings out and takes off, after the trio in the camero (That unintentionally rhymed). She follows them to what appears to be an empty alley way of sorts. Stitch lands on one of the buildings, making sure to stay out of sight. Suddenly, from one, foggy end of the alley came a silhouette of a big semi truck. The three humans got out of the car and stood in front of it's hood. A few seconds later, three more vehicles made their way from the other end of the alley way, surrounding the humans, vehicles of all shapes, sizes, and models. The truck that came from the foggy end of the alleyway parked itself infront of the three humans, and it began to transform!

Stitch's eyes almost popped out of her head in astonishment to what she is seeing. And right after the semi began transforming, the other vehicles, even the camero, began to transform. It was a mesmerizing sight for Stitch. She has never seen anything transform like that, in fact, she was satisfied with how smooth the transformation of the vehicles were. When the semi finished it's transformation, it kneels down to meet the humans' eye level. Then it spoke with the most calm, yet intense voice Stitch has ever heard,

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?"

Witwicky? Stitch had never heard of that type of name before, but this is a new universe after all. Her thoughts were interrupted by the whispering of one of the human girls.

"They know your name!"

"Yeah..." the human boy responds.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet, Cybertron."