Ch 6

The bots then move around more, and then in a mere matter of seconds, i see Ratchet walk right into cable lines and fall over. OOF. The ground shook and sparks flew from the cables Ratchet took down with him. He gets up, and says with a happy tone,

"Wow! That was tingly!" He falls back on his backside. "You got to try that."

"Yeah, that looks fun." Ironhide responds with a sarcastic tone. I couldn't help but laugh. I glance to the house to see that the lights in the inside of the house flicker, and i see a male, who i'm assuming is Sam's dad, get under the table, assuming that the recently shaken ground was an earthquake. and just like an earthquake, the lights completely go out.

"Ratchet, point the light. Come on, hurry." Optimus orders Ratchet, as Ratchet gets up from the wreckage he caused and points a light into Sam's bedroom.

"What's with the light? You gotta stop the light. What's going on? Turn it off." Sam, panicking, tells the Autobots. He turns towards Ironhide. "You gotta tell him to shut it off. Shut it off." He is appearing to make gestures towards Ratchet. I sigh. I mean, these are beings who don't understand how people's parents get when they find out aliens exist. I faintly hear a yell from who im assuming is the dad, telling Sam to open his door. I glance to Cappy, and she mutters,

"I told ya to clean your room, Sammy boy." Her comment makes Bumblebee make laughing noises. I smile. Yeah, those two are made for each other. I continue to admire the robots. But then with another few minutes of me zoning out, i hear Optimus tell the Autobots to hide. Me and Cappy join them and hide from the view of Sam's parents.

"Oh. Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed. Sheesh! Judy? Better call the city. We got a blown transformer! Power pole's sparking all over the place! Aw, man. Yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone. It's a wash. The whole yard." i hear the dad complain. Wow, he really cares for his yard. I roll my eyes at the way the dad is talking and i tune him out. I glance to where Bee is hiding, and it turns out, he and Cappy are hiding together. Wow. I smile. Yeah, they are made for each other, but they don't have to show their affection for each other every five minutes. I'm broght back to earth when i hear Ironhide's voice.

"The parents are very irritating" Then i hear his cannons form.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Ratchet is agreeing with Ironhide. I second that.

"Can I take them out?" I'm surpirsed by this question. Uh... cannons forming, and asking to take someone out, that doesn't end well.

"Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans. What is with you?!" Optimus silently scolds Ironhide. Well, thats what you get when an alien weapons specialist gets involved with annoying parents. But i can relate to wanting to get rid of something annoying.

"Well, I'm just saying, we could. It's an option." Ironhide responds with a shameful tone.

"Actually, no. No, that is not an option." I hear Cappy argue. Does this have to happen right now? I sigh. "yes, they might be annoying, but still, no need to kill annoying people is my rule." Ironhide shrugs off Cappy's response. That alone gets another laugh out of me. I sneakingly make my way over to Optimus Prime, standing a good two to three stories. I get amazed again. i then hear a door open, and turn my head to see that Cappy went inside. But then i hear something else. I look towards the road and with my eyesight, i can see a bunch of black vehicles approaching the house.

"Uh... Optimus... there's a bunch of vehicles coming." I point out. Optimus looks down at me and looks at the road and sees the vehicles driving up to the house. Optimus kneels and puts his hand out.

"Stacey, get on and hold on tight." His intense voice somehow makes me slightly calmer as i climb onto his hand. He then wraps his fingers around my body, holding me like a doll of sorts. "Autobots, roll out." He orders the group and they leave the yard and transform into their vehicle modes as they get into the back alley. When Optimus makes his way to the alley, Optimus puts me down and transforms, opening his door.

"So then i'm going with you guys?" I ask politely.

"Do you want to be left with the other humans?" Optimus asks.

"No. I don't. I have a bad feeling about those cars, so i'd prefer to go with you guys." I immediately hop into Optimus' alt form and close the door. A seat belt immediately clicks over my chest and secures me to the seat. WHOA! OK! Wasn't expecting that! Optimus proceeds to drive, catching up with the rest of the Autobots.