Ch 3

He has been looking at me for a long period of time. But not in a perverted way, but in a "Where did this thing come from?" way. I look around to see everyone, even the humans, staring at me, and i look back at the one holding me.

"Uh... hi?" I give a small wave. "I am so sorry for eavesdropping in on your conversation... i just was curious and got intrigued by the vehicles that transformed into giant robots."

Optimus looks at me with a surprised glance. Im guessing he has never seen a human who hasn't freaked out at his alien form.

"How long have you been listening to us?" Optimus asks me.

"Uh... since you asked if he," i point to the human male, "was who you thought he was?"

"Yet you didn't overreact?"

"Meh, i have seen and heard weirder stuff."

"You are a strange human." The weapons specialist comments. I roll my eyes.

"Not the first time i have heard that!" I reply, followed by a small chuckle. Optimus sets me down beside the other humans. So i guess i ain't screwed... for now.

"Anyway, you already know your Guardian, Bumblebee." Optimus refers to the Camero, and i glance to the older human, who has a look of excitement and familiarity. Ooh! Someone's in love! And she can't deny it!

"Bumblebee." The human male, or Sam, repeats.

"I told ya his name was Bumblebee!" the older female hisses at the male, all while the camero dances in place playing some music from a radio, making the older female smile and giggle. Yup! She has a thing for the alien robot!

"So you're my guardian, huh?" Bumblebee shakes his head no and the boy tilts his head to the side in confusion. Then Bumblebee looks at Optimus and looks like he's pleading. Whats he pleading for? Optimus sighs before giving a slight nod to him, making Bumblebee super excited.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"Wait! Are you also going to be Cappy's guardian too?" Sam asks, and getting a response of Bumblebee nodding his head and making a chirp noise. Cute. I can see why the older human likes him.

Suddenly a red beam is shot at Bumblebee in the throat-looking area, making him cough and wheeze. Or something like that. I look at the source, seeing it coming from the medical Autobot.

"His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them."

"Awe, poor guy." The older human, or Cappy, as Sam referred to her as, responds.

"Why are you here?" The second female asks the bots, making the situation more serious.

"We are here looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron." Optimus replys, sending a shiver down my spine. I glance to Cappy, and i notice that she also tightens up at the name.

"Mega-what?" Sam asks. I look up to Optimus, waiting for his explanation, but to my surprise, he raises his hand to his temple, and squeezes his optics. When he opens them again, a beam comes down from his eyes, creating an illusion of the ground crumbling around me and the humans. The crumbles reveals streams of lava, then to an image of a crippling planet surrounding us. I look at the images in awe.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire,
peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons.
All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwicky found him." Optimus narrates as the scene around us moves. Oh man! it feels so real!

"Our Grandfather!" Sam points out. Oh! So he and one of the females, I'm assuming Cappy, must be related in some way. Huh!

"It was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube. He accidentally activated his navigation system. The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses." Optimus continues to explain.

"How'd you know about his glasses?" Sam asks.

"eBay."