Ch 8

"Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E. T? Pfft. No." Sam answers, trying to seem to not know about the aliens we met. Wait! Stacey is still out there! I glance out the window.

"It's an urban legend." Mikaela answers. The suited man looks at us.

"yeah." Sam agrees with Mikaela. This isn't helping me in the slightest! The suited man pulls out a badge and shoves it in our faces. Ugh...

"You see this? This is my I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge." I roll my eyes.

"Yes. Very impressive, sir. No on gives a darn here!!!" I just had enough of his bull crap. He glares at me.

"Listen kid! I already had enough trouble with your mother today! So i don't need another casualty today! Got it!?" I sit there in silence. Another... CASUALTY?! I start kicking the back of his seat, hard.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOM?!" I yell, making everyone in the car wince. The goon at the wheel grabs my leg with a hand and I glare daggers at him. I kick his arm. He yelps in pain. "Answers. NOW." I narrow my eyes, staring menacingly at the suited man.

"I didn't do nothing! She was the one to attack me!" He points to a bruise on his forehead. "Thats what that woman did to me! AND, she got a hold of a gun and shoot two of my guys! If I see her face again, she is going to jail for attacking me, and my men!" I stop and feel tears forming in my eyes. Serves you right. I look away.

"Hey! Apologize to Cappy! Right now!!!" Sam defends me. I smile at him.

"And what are you gonna do?" He mockingly asks Sam.

"You know what? You two don't listen to him. He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall." Mikaela says, trying to make me feel better. I smile, and mouth "Thank you." She smiles. The suited man on the other hand wasn't amused.

"You, in the training bra, do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." Wait. What?! I look at Mikaela with a confused look on my face.

"What? Parole?" Sam asks. Yeah, definitely confused as i am.

"It's nothing..." Mikaela denies. Oh no! Mikaela, what happened?!

"Oh, grand theft auto, that ain't nothing?" The suited man clarifies. My jaw drops. Are you kidding me?!

"Uh... You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they- they weren't always... his." I'm stunned. So that explains some things...

"You stole cars?" Sam asks.

"Well, we couldn't always afford a babysitter, so sometimes he had to take me along." Mikaela admits.

"She's got her own juvie record to prove it! She's a criminal. Criminals are hot! Well, that'd be a real shame if he had to rot in jail the rest of his natural life. It is time to talk-" Suddenly the car is stopped forcefully! All of us are thrusted forward. Ack!!! What happened?! The two suited men are shouting and we are all freaking out. I then realize, the Autobots came for us! I smile.

"Oh you guys are screwed now!!!" I smirk. Suddenly, metallic fingers smash the windows and lift the car up. Woah! Woah! Woah! Ok! That's a little high for comfort there! The two suited men are yelling, telling us to shift our weight to the front, and for once, we listen. We lean forward, shifting our weight to the front of the car. The car suddenly starts bouncing up and down. Ok! This is making me sick! Whoever is shaking the car is definitely wanting us to get out! We all freak out. I glance up at the roof to see it's starting to come off. "GET DOWN!" Me, Sam and Mikaela all slam our heads to our knees and the ceiling breaks off the body of the car, causing it to fall to the ground, crashing and making the rest of us kinda bounce. The two men got out their guns, but unfortunately for them, the Autobot that shook us, who turned out to be Optimus, shines his truck lights on them, causing them to be blinded! Nice. The bright light then shuts off, revealing his menacing expression. His towering figure also adds to the menacing vibe he's giving off.

"You a-holes are in trouble now." Sam points out. I smirk.

"Heck ya you are!" I respond.

"Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to our friend... Optimus Prime." I look closer up at him, and i notice something... on his shoulder... Eh? Optimus makes a low growling noise.

"Taking the children was a bad move." I glance around to see the cars the suited men are in, all stopped, with the suited men out with guns pointed at Optimus. He obviously pays them no attention."Autobots, relieve them of their weapons." Suddenly, the rest of the autobots come out into the open, some of them showing off by making slight dramatic entrances, to intimidate the men most likely. Bumblebee and Ratchet point their guns at the rest of the suited men in their vehicles.

"Freeze!" Ironhide growls, his cannon out and pointed at the men, some of them are obviously freaking out. I look over at Jazz to see some sort of machinery extending from his arm.

"Give me those!" Suddenly, all the weapons the men were holding were suddenly taken away from them, ending up on Jazz, similar to a magnet. Nice!!! The ground then shakes, I look back at Optimus, to see he has kneeled down, to be less intimidating.

"Hey! Glad you three are alright!" I hear a cheerful voice say. I then see the familiar face of Stacey, hanging onto one of the pipes on Optimus' back. So that was on Optimus' shoulder. She glares at the suited men, and for a split second, i thought her pupils were as narrow as paper. Eh?! The leader suited man nervously does the Vulcan Salute, greeting Optimus Prime. Optimus in response just makes a low growl.

"H-hi, there." He greets the Autobot. Optimus seems a little surprised by this.

"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" The Autobot Leader questions the man. I wish Optimus could just get rid of this guy.

"Look, there are S7... protocols... okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I- can't communicate with you." Optimus just gives him a stern look before growling with an irritated tone.

"Get out of the car." The suited leader looks dumbfounded.

"All right. All right. Me? You want me to-"

"NOW!" Woah. That is the first time Optimus has raised his voice. Even Stacey winced at it. Well... now i know to not get on Optimus' bad side. We all get out of the vehicle, with the suited men having their hands in the air. Serves them right...  One of the men grabs my arm and help me out of the vehicle, which catches Bee's attention, causing a reaction of aiming his gun at the man helping me.

"Woah! Bee! I'm fine! Look at me, I'm fine." I assure him. The man uncuffs me and i rub my wrists. Geez, those things were tight! Bee still has his gun aimed at the man, who goes to uncuff Sam and Mikaela. Optimus sets Stacey down and she runs and hugs me.

"Im glad you guys are ok! I don't know what I would have done if something happened!" She walks over to Sam and Mikaela and makes sure they are alright. Heh, nice kid. She was definitely raised well.