Ch 2

Stitch's POV

For a split second, I thought I saw the leader bot, or Optimus Prime, actually change his face from emotionless and cold to sadness and guilt when he looks at the older human girl, and his expression changes again back to emotionless! I'm snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of another voice.

"But you can call us Autobots for short." the former ambulance bot states.

"Autobots..." the human boy repeats.

Autobots... seems like an interesting group name. But is that the only species name for these giant machines? Or are there more like them? I don't know! I haven't been here long. I get slapped back into reality when i hear a crash to see one of the Autobots have jumped on the hood of a broken down vehicle, and uses it as a chair. Then i hear Optimus' voice.

"My first lieutenant. Destination, Jazz"

"This looks like a cool place to kick it!" the silver autobot declares.

"What is that? How did you learn to talk like that?" The boy asks Optimus.

"We've learned Earth's languages through the world wide web." Well, that seems kinda obvious. And the internet does exist here. Nice!!!  "My weapons specialist, Ironhide." Optimus introduces the former truck autobot. And as if it was on que, the autobot's arms shift and his forearms turn into cannons aimed at the humans, specifically the boy.

"You feeling lucky, punk?" I can see a few beads of sweat drip down his forehead.

"Easy Ironhide." Optimus says and Ironhide just shrugs.

"Just kidding! Just wanted to show him my cannons!" He then just looks at his cannons in adoration. He really must love his cannons.

"Where'd you get them cuz I totally want that for my christmas gift!" The older female states. And the weapons specialist chuckles.

"I love this kid!"

"Our medical officer, Ratchet." Optimus says as he gestures to the ambulance bot, as i see him sniffing the air. Huh?

"Hmm... The boy's pheromone levels suggest he wants to mate with the female." I stifle a laugh. I look at the humans and see the younger female scratches the back of her head while the boy casually whistles to himself. Oh man! Im gonna pee myself! "But i smell another human. She doesn't want to mate with anyone..." I go quiet. He can SMELL ME?!

The ambulance bot looks around. Optimus looks at him with a strange look on his faceplates, but then the ambulance stops and looks directly at me! I get so caught off guard that i fall off the building! Oh geez! Why am i so clumsy?! I prepare for a painful impact with the ground, but it never came! I open my eyes to find that Optimus had caught me. Oh. Crap. I'm caught.

I stare frightened into his blue optics, and he stares back into my blue eyes. I am so screwed, aren't I?