Introduction

Alice always loved Trevor's music, but is that enough to stand up for him, not just to high school bullies but to the darkness that seems to surround his latest song?

****

Alice knew she loved Trevor's music. She also knew she couldn't have him, not the outcast, not the weird kid, the loner, the one her friends laughed at. However, when her theater group throws them together for their senior year performance, she can no longer keep him her secret. She must choose. Will she stand up for him, not just to high school bullies but to the darkness that seems to surround their newest play?

Her love was his strength. Alice always saw his talent, his passion. She saw his soul every time he played, and she was obsessed with it. Maybe even enamored. That's why she kept sneaking into his practices, risking her reputation every night just to listen to him. But was that tenuous, furtive connection enough of a reason to take the final step? Could she stand by his side, when that meant standing alone?

His love was her secret. But no secret can stay hidden forever. When Trevor is drawn into composing the soundtrack for the high school play Alice is starring, their worlds crash together and she must make her choice: is Trevor worth risking it all? Can they have something strong enough to withstand not only their differences but also the malicious darkness that seems to be entwined with their performance of Wilde's Lady Windermere's Fan?

A curse two hundred years in the making.

One soul to break it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.