Part 11

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like it.

In Manik's Bhai's Mansion,

After taking with his elder brother and knowing about his reality, Manik on the suggestion of his elder brother got ready to meet his Nanaji. So Manik, Sanskar, Swara and Nandini start going towards Naniji's room. But Nandini's phone ring so she stopped and speak,

Nan: bhai, bhabhi and Manik, you all go, I will join after this phone call. It's really important and I need to attend it.

Man: Nandini we will wait for you.

Nan: No Manik it will take 15-20 minutes. It's my client phone.

Man: But.........

Interpreting him Nandini speak,

Nan: Please Manik go with bhai. I will join shortly.

Without having any other option he moves with Sanskar to meet his Nanaji. Once Nandini confirm that they are out of sight she take phone and speak,

Nan: Hello Mr. Das.

Mr. Das: Hello NM. Sorry NM to distrub you in odd time. It's really urgent that's why I called.

Nan: It's ok I can understand. Now say me why you called me?

Mr. Das: Ma'am are alone or Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari is with you.

Nan: No bhai is not with me he just went to meet Nanaji. Did he also required to listen you.

Mr. Das: No like that I know you are capable enough to handle alone but still want Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari's know about this.

Nan: You don't worry. I will share with bhai afterwards. Now say me.

Mr. Das: Ma'am it's related to Mr. Shrikant Malhotra's and his mom.

Nan: Now what they did?

Mr. Das: To take revenge from you for yesterday's insult and putting Mr. Durgaprasad Malhotra and his grandchildrens in jail, they make a plan.

Nan: (with cold voice she speak) what plan they made Mr. Das?

Mr. Das: Mr. Shrikant Malhotra's made a plan and to excute it his Mom is going to help him.

Nan: (while controlling her anger she speak) Mr. Das I didn't asked who made plan and who is going to help in plan? I just asked what plan they made?

Mr. Das: Ma'am they made plan of half murder of Manik sir.

Nan: (with shock she says) What?

Mr. Das: Yes Ma'am. They send a some goons to Manik's sir quarter and ordered them to torture Manik sir till he can't able to walk himself after tieing you to chair, in front of your eyes.

Listening Mr. Das, Nandini stand without speaking anything. But she come into sence listening Mr. Das,

Mr. Das: Ma'am, Ma'am are you their? Are you listening me?

Nan: (composing herself she speak) Yes Mr. Das I am here and listening you. Can you please tell me what happened to their plan?

Mr. Das: Ma'am as you know you and Manik sir leave from there at early which unknown to them. So when they reached at Manik sir's quarter they didn't find you and ultimately failing in their plan.