Part 1

Hello Everyone,
Here is first part of my story.
Ignore the grammatical mistake.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are welcomed.

Malhotra's Living Room,

All Malhotra's family sitting in living room after their dinner and they all are an angry mode. All are waiting for the boy whom they adopted. After sometime the boy whom they adopted come there who is non other than Manik. After entering into living room he speak,

Man: Dadaji you called me.

Dadaji: Listen orphan I am not your dadaji. So never call me dadaji. I just called you to inform that I fixed your marriage. Your marriage is tommorow at noon. So we all are leaving tommorow to Shimla in our private plane.  Shimla is same place from where we adopted you. You manage youself to reach Shimla's famous temple Laxminarayan Temple before your marriage.

Man: But....

He is interpreted by dadiji who speak,

Dadiji: Don't try to deny us. More ever we are sad due to your presence my grandsons and granddaughter are not able to marry to their love of life because whole media and business associates are asking about your marriage. Due to their continuous pressure we have taken decision of your marriage. We never interested in making your marriage. You are just unwanted member of family and burden on us. So don't try to act silly. For providing you surname, fame, food and most importantly shelter to orphan like you, you can do this to us. So don't hurdle in my grandsons and granddaughter happiness.

Neo: In yesterday party, when we announced our childrens marriage, all are gossiping about your marriage and asking questions about your marriage. Due to you our childrens doesn't enjoy their marriage announcemeant party.

Dami: Due to continuous nagging of media, business associates we declared that your marriage is already fixed and marriage is happening tomorrow. So reach Shimla before your marriage rituals start. Don't cut our nose infront of media, world.

Shri: Don't worry about marriage cloths,jewellery because media presence we are giving it to you. After marriage you have to return those jewellery including Mangalsutra which we gives to bride. Prices of clothes will be cutted by your salary. If you want then you can buy Mangalsutra for your wife. We don't have this much money to waste on unwanted bride of unwanted son of Malhotra's

Shrini: Don't forget our eyes will be on you. So don't act to smart. Now you may leave from here and make sure you will reach Shimla before tomorrow afternoon. If you want you can start now also. Now get lost from here.

Saying this whole Malhotra's family dismiss Manik very harshly. Manik who listening everything with tears in his eyes, moves from there. It was all witnessed by all servants of Malhotra's family. All feel bad for Manik.

(Servant quarter where Manik live from after six months of his adoption) Reaching the servants quarter where Manik lives after the six months of his adoption

Reaching the servants quarter where Manik lives after the six months of his adoption. Entering into his room, he cried loudly for his fate. After sometime he composes himself and start to do packing. He is afraid of Malhotra's family. If he didn't listened them then they will make his life hell. So without having another option, he complete his packing.