Part 5

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of the my story.
Sorry for late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are welcomed.

Manik's Quarter:

After giving biggest surprise to Malhotra's family or you can say shock to Malhotra's family and reviling her ture identity Nandini come inside the quarter holding Manik's hand who is still in shock seeing whatever happened outside

After giving biggest surprise to Malhotra's family or you can say shock to Malhotra's family and reviling her ture identity Nandini come inside the quarter holding Manik's hand who is still in shock seeing whatever happened outside. After entering into room, Nandini lock the door. After that she moves towards bed and make Manik sit on bed. Nandini also sit on bed and holding his hand she speak,

Nan: Manik now you can ask questions?

Man: haaa

Nan: Manik I know you have a lot of questions in your mind regarding me, regarding today's stunt which I create outside at garden, regarding Malhotra's.

Man: (ask innocently) Will you answer me?

Nan: Yes why not?

Man: You will not angry on me? You will not shout on me like you did in outside at garden?

Nan: Manik I will not shout on you nor will not get agree you.

Man: Promise.

Nan: Promise Manik. Now you can ask anything without any fear?

Man: You are really NM the famous lawyer.

Nan: Yes.

Man: Then why you married me. I mean I am just simple employess of Malhotra's. I am not famous like you.

Nan: Manik I am NM for the word for you I am just Nandini. Your wife Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra. About marrying you then it was done by my orphanage trustee as per rule. More ever for me people genuineous is important not his status. If I want to marry seeing status then I will married the rich guy who proposed me thrice.

Man: But Nandini I am not suitable for you. I am like a scared person and you are like tigress.

Nan: Manik you are not scared person but you are just too much innocent to understand the world due to these Malhotra's. About you being suitable for me or not, you will not decided it. I will decide. Frankly speaking your this simplicity is only win my heart. I started liking you.

Man: (with shining eyes he ask) You really like me.

Nan: Yes Manik I like you. Why you asked like this?

Man: From childhood no one liked me. In orphanage no one liked me don't know why. After adopting by these Malhotra's also here no one liked me. It always shows on their face. They always behaved cold with me. They never looks towards my need properly till they have to show world. After some time these Malhotra's stopped giving me clothes also after they got to know they will have their own blood as a their heir. I have only two set of clothes and one set of school dress. I have to carry those dress full year. Being child I don't know how to wash them, that's why I wear those dress dirty only daily. So childrens in school never come near me. They say I smell dirty that's why they don't like me. But with passage of time I got to know how to wash them seeing Malhotra's servant washing Malhotra's clothes. After washing my clothes I started wearing them but still no one come near me because those dress started tearing due continuously wearing them. After some day they become unusable. That time I beg infront of Malhotra's for clothes first time. You know what they did?