𓂀 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕣 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕤 𓂀

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟑-𝐀 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟑-𝐀 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬. Mina being the one who suggested a little outing due to all the homework being put on them during their last year. Walking down the streets making dumb jokes here and there while having Bakugo threaten them every 10 seconds was what other people would call chaotic, but 3-A would call it peaceful.

The group consisted of Kirishima, Bakugo [who was forced by Kirishima], Iida [Only wanting to make sure nobody got in trouble], Denki, Momo, Jiro, Izuku, Uraraka, Sero, Todoroki, and the alien queen herself Mina.

While walking Mina spotted an all too familiar tattoo shop called "Midnight Ranger" that had Mr. Rager blasting. Knowing who it belonged to, she rushes everyone to the store saying it was an emergency. 

"MINA WHY ARE WE IN SUCH A PLACE?!" Iida scolded the pink skinned female while the rest of the class wandered around the shop curiously.  "Relax~ We're fine, I'm just looking for som- there she is." she looked past him to see an all too familiar {S/t} female with {H/c} braids tatting somebody's hand.

"{Y/n}!" she screamed making her way to the said female with the class following not far behind.  "Hey Nana" she responded now wrapping her client's hand in plastic wrap. "Okay, I see you doing fly tats. When can I get mine done?" the girl asked. She chuckled and responded with "Anytime, but you have a low pain tolerance so work on that" she said whilst standing up and giving her a big hug. 

"Bet!" she said as she took a step back to examine her outfit.

She gasped "Let me find out you out here being grown" she said whilst putting her hand on her hip

She gasped "Let me find out you out here being grown" she said whilst putting her hand on her hip. The artist laughed and looked behind her old friend. "Um- You're a quiet group. Anyways-" she turned back to her client and told them to follow her to the register to check out. Once they left, she cleaned her desk and walked towards Mina. 

"So going to introduce me or let them think I'm a random person you talk to?" The tatted girl asked in a matter-of-fact tone.  "OOOOOH right! Guys this is one of my best friends, {Y/n} and {Y/n} this is class 3-A well some of them" the girl nodded and waved.

They all looked at her but the thing the really noticed is her tattoos and piercings. That's when Iida spoke up, "Hello {L/n}, I am Tenya Iida nice to meet you, may I ask why you're in such a shop?" she laughed making the poor class president flush

"{Y/n} is fine, I don't do honorifics, and I own this shop" she responded with pride. Everyone's jaw dropped 'OWNING A SHOP AT OUR AGE?!' they thought simultaneously even Todoroki was shocked to hear such news. While the tattoo artist said it as if was nothing serious.

"Really what about school?" Iida asked slightly concerned for the girl's education.  "I go to online school my quirks aren't very useful, so I go to a normal school." then the now more masculine green haired boy spoke up with his iconic question 

"What's you quirk? Only if you don't mind me asking, I'm sorry if that offended you" he said rather quickly while she just shrugged off the rambling and focused on the question at hand.  "It's cool, my quirks are venom and return." she said. 

"Mind telling me what they do?" the green haired male asked this time slowing his words down.  "Maybe tomorrow, I got a few more customers today. Here's my number so you can contact me about where and when you want to meet" she said writing down her number and giving to the green haired boy she's yet to know the name of. 

"Thank you, {L/N}" he said while stuffing the paper in his pocket. "You're welcome ..." her sentence carried as she insisted the boy tell her his name. "Oh sorry, I'm Izuku Midoriya or pro-hero Deku" His voice got quiet towards the end just in case and fangirls were near.

Then a red-haired male asked "Can we come to ? I want to know more about you, your tattoos look very manly! I'm Kirishima by the way !" he said sending her a toothy smile that she returned with a grin.  "Of course, just text me when and where tonight so I can cancel out any appointments for that time tomorrow."

"You guys should get going now, people come in here with different backgrounds and could be villains, and I'd prefer to not have a crime scene in my shop, so I recommend you get going. Have a great day and it was nice meeting you." she said looking away from the group and to the clock seeing that she had a customer in 10 minutes. 

"Bye sexy! see you tomorrow!" Mina yelled and whistled from the street she was now crossing, "Bye hottie!" the {H/c} haired female yelled back entering her shop once they were out of eyesight.