𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉.𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

"Why aren't we acting they said. Lets go get our friend back they said. WELL HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN WE ARE ON HOUSE ARREST?!" screamed Sero. Their recent attempt to be cool and escape failed. Principle Nezu already thought of that and placed alarms in different locations.

So in the common room they sat... With ankle bracelets on. They truly believed that it was going to be that easy. But maybe this was for the best. Walking in head first to a villain fight isn't the best idea ever.

"Chill we can come up with a plan now" said Denki trying to look on the bright side.

"Oh really? Well what about them" Sero pointed to the couch and sure enough there were the used to be UA 3rd years. The big 3. They were their babysitters at the moment.

"Ohhh... Forgot about them haha.." Denki replied, his mood falling.

"Whatever, plan time. First off we're going to need to locate their hideout. Someone needs to get close enough to a pro to get the information." Jirou said in a hushed tone. Everyone looked at Denki to which he sighed at. They all knew Denki was Aizawa's favorite but nobody questioned it.

"I'll go talk to Aizawa I guess." Although Denki acted like he didn't care he was estatic that they could depend on him for something so crucial to their plan. 

Denki found Aizawa rather quickly as for he was in the teacher lounge drinking coffee.

"Hey~ Mr.Aizawa~" Denki drew out the words as he took a seat next to his teacher.

"What is it Denki?" Aizawa asked clearly fed up with all the events of today.

"I just had tea I wanted to spill but I guess your too tired. So I'll leave you be" just as Denki picked himself up he was sat back down almost immediantly. 

"Go ahead and tell me. Or is it spill." Aizawa questioned to himself.

"Only if you tell me where the LOV hideout is" Denki smirked as his teacher sighed and curled himself up in the chair.

"Fine it's near that torn down coffee shop. I have no clue what's up with them and bars but that's where they're staying" Aizawa replied before facing Denki half sleep. "Now spill."

"Okay so Bakugo and Kirishima was-"

Information: Gathered
Proceeding to step two: Distractions