𓂀 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𓂀

𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 {𝐘/𝐧} 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 {𝐘/𝐧} 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. She was unable to talk to the class she's grown to love, due to the whole situation with her job. And let's not forget she has villains on her ass. 

that doesn't make the situation any better.

But even though life has been putting her through shit, she's still in her shop opening it for the new day. She walked to the counter and grabbed her sketching book before sketching a design that came to mind on the way over.

It was kind of abstract, but it was given enough details to clearly see the image. Too indulged in her design she failed to notice the shop door opening and only paid attention when the newcomer spoke.

"That's a nice design {Y/n}, good thing I came here today before someone snatched that up" they spoke. Said girl flinched from surprise before settling down. That voice came from none other than Tenya Iida. 

The thought of her being able to give him his first tattoo was thrilling, but also terrifying. "You came to get a tattoo? Where's your peeps?" she asked carefully as she set your pencil down and grabbed some ink and a fresh needle.

"They were busy. I informed them about this 1 week prior, but it seems they forgot." he laughed at the end to cover up his disappointment of being forgotten on such a special occasion. "Well then it was a good idea to come here" she said as she sat down her supplies and started to sanitize her stuff.

"I may be your tattoo artist but I'm also your friend. I am pleased to do your first tattoo my kind sir." she said bowing to Iida trying to enlighten the atmosphere. And her plan proved fruitful when you heard a hearty laugh from the navy-blue haired man.

"Let's get started, shall we? Where do you want it?" she asked tearing the page out and grabbing some baby oil. "I think my arm would be best, since uniform keeps it covered. But since this is my first time, I thought it'd be better for you to decide." he said chuckling.

"Your arm seems like the perfect place, nice thinking." the {S/t} skinned female gave him a reassuring smile that made the poor boy blush. Of course, he was used to being praised but something about it coming from her made it seem so real.

He knew his friends weren't busy and just thought he wouldn't go through with it. He was originally going to go to some place closer but the need to be with someone he knew at this important time, he thought of her.

Her reassurance that his idea of getting it on his arm was what he needed. He didn't need a lecture on how it would feel uncomfortable or how this would be permanent. He needed reassurance that he mattered. That for once he isn't being praised for something so trivial. 

That his words and ideas don't go through one ear and out the other.

Yeah, he was a strict person but that's only to keep his friends safe. He watched his brother on a hospital bed for god's sake. He didn't want his friends going through the same fate for their carelessness. He wanted the best for everyone. To look out for everyone, but who was there to look out for him?