𓂀 𝕌𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𓂀

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 {𝐘/𝐧}

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 {𝐘/𝐧}. At least she could search for her new living space sooner. And that's exactly what she did. 

So here she was in her shop with the OPEN lights turned off and her sitting at the front desk scrolling on her phone in search of apartments. None really caught her eyes in a good way, so she continued on her search.

'Niggas really get no break huh.'  she thought to herself as she continued to scroll on the website. That was until one specific apartment caught her eyes. It didn't look raggedy and the room she would be renting didn't look half bad.  It was nice in her eyes, so she contacted the owner quickly before someone tried to do the same.

"Hello?" a male answered, "Hello I would like to rent apartment number 223." she spoke in an adult manner as she was technically an adult. "Okay do you have the money for pre-rent?" he asked as the sound of a pen scribbling could be heard. 

"Yes, can I come by tonight, like as of right now?" she asked as she began to gather her items and place them in her duffle bag. "Of course, I'll be expecting you Ms....?" his sentence trailed off as he awaited the woman's name, "{L/n}, Miss {L/n} is fine. Thank you." with that she took the phone from her ear.

"My pleasure." he responded but the {S/t} female didn't hear it as she hung up.  She got up and unlocked the register. '1,100 should be enough, right?'  she asked herself before receiving a nod of confirmation before locking it up again. She slipped her slides on and grabbed the store key to lock up.

She continued on her journey with the nagging feeling someone was watching her. She turned around a few times however nobody was in sight. She ended up deciding against running because it would draw attention to her, so she settled on a speed walk.

"Listen I don't care if you're trying to live out your serial killer fantasy, but I will not be your target for tonight." she spoke calmly, increasing her speed little by little so soon enough she could make a sharp turn and escape

"We just want to talk," said a scratchy voice. They sounded oddly familiar but not familiar enough for her to turn around and die so she kept her black ass moving. They wouldn't give up on following the female, so she activated my quirk and made a sharp turn around the corner.

She attempted to shoot a web to one of the tall buildings key words: attempted. 'Fuck this shit, on god bro.'  she thought as she halted for a moment, unfortunately that was all they needed to push her into an alleyway and cover her mouth.

"You made this harder than it was supposed to be damn women" the voice spoke through gritted teeth. Speaking of teeth, {Y/n} bit their hand and quickly spat on the sidewalk. "WHAT THE HELL WOMAN!" the figure screamed

"No." she spoke before backing out the alley. The assaulter was standing in the small lighting coming from the light posts on the street, so she took a moment to look at her attempted kidnapper. Her eyes widened in realization.

"Tomura Shigaraki, Villain and leader of LOV age around 27 or so. Quirk decay, Light blue hair and very, very dry." she said giving him a displeased look. At least now she knew who attempted to kidnap her.

"It's nice to- did you call me dry?" he squinted while someone behind him started cracking up. "And I'd do it again." she said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I got places to be." she spoke before walking out the alleyway and onto the street she was roaming before she was wrongly apprehended.

"She seems very ... nonchalant, WE DON'T NEED THAT BITCH" twice spoke before having an argument with himself. "So, Mr. dry how'd it go? Did you get her." asked Dabi in a teasing manner. 

'I should have killed them when I had the chance' Shigaraki thought as he looked at the people, he associates himself with. He then sighed through gritted teeth and spoke "No but this won't be our last encounter with her."

"