|#1. Prologue|

A girl in her mid thirties is running on an empty road. She's scared, sweating badly, but she is continuously running, turning back at times. It seems like she is running from someone, some bad people, maybe! She stops on her track, her eyes are teary, but she doesn't know where to seek help. The road is empty and there is no one around to help her. The resident locality is still away. She looks around, when her heart picks up pace, as she finds some men coming towards her. Their mentality is bad for her, and she knows it.

She gathers all her courage and begins to run again. She's breathing heavily and tears are streaming down her eyes. She doesn't see any way to hide and secure herself. She stops when she comes on a four way. On her right, she could see some lights and vehicles after crossing the road.

She looks back, she could hear the men's voices. She takes a deep sigh and begins to run towards the main road. Maybe, she will get some help.

She runs continuously, but as she reaches on the road, she trips with a stone, and falls on the road, her head hitting on another stone. She whines, her hand in the opposite direction, but she falls unconscious.

*****

She opens her eyes with a jerk. She is breathing heavily and sweating profusely. It was a bad dream. She tries to sit but her head aches. She whines keeping her hand on her head. She falls back on the bed and looks around.

She is in warm surroundings, it's a big room, elegantly decorated. The room is painted in creamy peach color. There are two side tables on either side of the bed. She is an unknown place, and she doesn't know how she landed here? She remembers falling unconscious on the road. Then how did she come up here? Her body pains her and so does her head. She looks around, figuring out the reality when a soft voice greets her.

She looks up and finds a young girl, probably in her mid twenties, smiling warmly at her. She sits on the bed.

"How are you feeling now?" the girl asks gently.

"I - - I am.... I'm fine. But who are you? Aur main....main yahan kaise aayi?" she asks her.

The other girl smiles at her questions. She helps her sit on the bed and settles a cushion behind her back.

"Relax! Don't worry! You are safe here." The girl smiles at her.

"But you will be in problem!" She says worriedly.

"Relax! No one will come here. And I am Bulbul Roy. Mere husband aapko yahan laaye hain." She says.

Bulbul smiles at the lady. She's a doctor, Bulbul Roy, wife of the ace businessman, Viren Roy. She looks at the lady, who's here as her patient.

"Aapka naam kya hain?" she asks softly

"Ruhana - - Ruhana Mehra

"Ruhana - - Ruhana Mehra." the other one says.

"Ruhana.." Bulbul is lost for a moment hearing the name, but then smiles at Ruhana.

"Pyara naam hai. Aur aap chinta mat kijiye. Yahan koi nahi aayega." Bulbul says.

Meanwhile, the housemaid brings some food - - dal rice for her. Bulbul forwards the bowl.

"Aap please ye kha lo. Main aapki dawai lekar aati hoon." Bulbul says and turns to leave.

That's when Ruhana calls her name

That's when Ruhana calls her name. Bulbul turns back and Ruhana thanks her. Bulbul smiles and leaves the room asking her to have her food. Ruhana smiles, thanking her luck and begins to have her food.

*****
Bulbul collects Ruhana's medicine from her desk and makes her way to her room, when her husband enters the house.

He's Viren Roy, Bulbul's beloved husband.. He's the one who rescued Ruhana. He smiles at Bulbul.

"How is she?" Viren asks to Bulbul about Ruhana.

"She is fine. Unhe hosh toh aa gaya hai. Par vo dari hui hai." Bulbul says while looking at Viren.

"Vo jis haalat mein mili thi, unka darr jayaz hain

"Vo jis haalat mein mili thi, unka darr jayaz hain. Chalo, let's see. Main bhi milta hun unse." Viren says.

But as they enter Ruhana's room, they are shocked at the scenario in front of them.

To Be Continued.

What shocked Viren and Bulbul?

How did Viren find Ruhana?

And what's the dream connection?

Stay tuned.