|#5. Thoughts|

In the unknown house, a young lad is shouting at his househelp, for letting a lady leave the house. He's worried about the girl, she's close to him,it seems. He's shouting at his security staff when a feminine voice breaks his trance.

"Calm down, son! She is not your worth. Why don't you leave her?" she says.

"Leave her! I won't, mom! You know how much she means to me. And why didn't you stop her!?? I left her to you." He shouts at his mother.

"I don't care about her

"I don't care about her. Arey, jisko tumhari parwah nahi, tumhe uski itni chinta kyun hai ?" his mother, Kavita says firmly.

"You never cared about her, Mom! And that's why she fled off. Zaroor aapne hi kuch kiya hoga! Aap hi chahti thi na us Rocky se uski shadi karna. " he shouts in anger.

"Kabir!!" Kavita shouts angrily, she can't bear the words her son just spoke.

"Chillane se sach nahi badlega mom! And you know  how much she means to me! Lekin aapko kya! Your fame and money matters to you, and love matters to me

"Chillane se sach nahi badlega mom! And you know  how much she means to me! Lekin aapko kya! Your fame and money matters to you, and love matters to me. So, just stay back, I am going to search for her." Kabir shouts angrily.

He turns to leave when his phone rings. He attends the call and assures the caller that he will meet them the next day. He glances at his mom and leaves the house.

He's Kabir Raichand, a well known businessman in the city. He's furious at his mom for letting the girl leave. As he drives to his other home, tears trickle down his eyes but he's determined to find her, anyway - his lady love.

******
Roy Mansion

Viren and Bulbul are in their room. Bulbul is sitting on the bed, lost in thoughts. Viren comes out of the washroom and finds her lost. He puts his towel on the hook beside the dressing table and walks towards his wife.

"Kya hua, Bulbul?" he asks softly.