|#2. Questions & Answers|

Ruhana wakes up with a jerk, only to find herself in warm surroundings, tucked in a warm bed. The place is unknown and she is scared. But the presence of a girl makes her feel better. The lady is a doctor and her name is Bulbul. She tells her that her husband brought her here. Ruhana feels relaxed, yet she is fearful. Maybe, she is still fearful of those men. Bulbul asks her to have some food, and Ruhana agrees.

Bulbul steps out of the room to get Ruhana's medicines, when Viren comes home. It's Evening now. He asks about the other lady, Bulbul tells him that she's fine but scared. They begin to walk towards the guest room, where Ruhana is. They need to know from whom she's scared. But, as they enter the room, they find Ruhana lying on the floor near the washroom. Maybe, she was coming out of the washroom but she fell unconscious. She's weak after all. Viren lifts her in his arms and lays her on the bed. Bulbul sprinkles water on her face, with which Ruhana opens her eyes.

Ruhana opens her eyes only to find two worried faces looking at her. Bulbul holds her hand.

"Aap gire kaise? Aapko kuch chahiye tha toh mujhe bula lete!" she says in concern

"Main washroom gayi thi

"Main washroom gayi thi. Aur fir mujhe chakkar aa gaya. Isse pehle ki main bed tak aati, I guess I went unconscious." Ruhana replies weakly.

Bulbul makes her sit and gives her some water. Ruhana's gaze falls on Viren, at which Bulbul smiles.

"Ye mere husband hai, Viren. Ye aapko leke aaye they yahan." Bulbul says,acknowledging the good deed of her husband.

"Thank you so much! Agar aap na aate toh shayad main zinda bhi na hoti." she says, reminiscing the painful incident.

"Par aap vahan us sunsan raaste pe kya kar rahi thi?" Viren asks, sitting beside Ruhana.