Chapter 2

Hearing the beautiful sound of a music box playing, while her phone was vibrating. Rubbing her eyes with her soft pale hand, she locked at her phone for the time. "8:30." The girl mumbled with sleepy voice. She stretched a few times, before stepping out of the soft blanket. She went to her closet, taking her clothes and going downstairs to the bathroom.
After getting done, she quickly made herself coffee and filled Lucifers food bowl. While the toast was toasting, the girl was looking thru her phone. A beautiful post caught her dark brown eyes. It was a Photo of a place near her house. There were flowers and butterfly. The female was so fascinating, until a BING griped Annie's reality back. She ate the toast, while she still looked at the picture. After finishing, the girl took her backpack and made her way to her car.
Waiting at parking lot for Alex, the female admired the beautiful view. Finally, after ten minutes, the male finally arrived with someone. That someone was Brian. They both got out of the car. "Hey, thanks for coming." "No problem." "Sorry for the wait, we had to do something. So, Annie this is Brian." Alex introduced. "Hey." "Hi." They both greeted each other. All three of them started walking. Most of the time there was silence between Annie and Brian, while Alex explained what do. "Ok so because Jay couldn't come, we want you to Film us how we walk there." The female just nodded.
The filming went great, just some mistakes here and there, but it was good. "So, for this scene I want you to sit on this bench, while Brian will walk to you. I want you to then read these lines." "Ok." After a few times of reading, she finally got it. Sitting down on the bench, she waited for Brian to show up.
The act was good and on point, that's what Alex said. The acting was quickly done. "Hey, me and my buddy Tim are going out to for lunch, want to come with us." Brian asked the two. Alex shakes his head and spoke. "Sorry can't. I need to do some work." Brian looked at Annie with a warm smile. "I mean, I guess. I don't have something to do." Brian's smile got bigger. All three of them went back to the parking lot. Saying goodbye to Alex, both of them went inside the black car. "So where are you meeting Tim?" asked the female the male next to her. "At Sander street 136." Nodding, Annie knew where it was.
"So is Tim that guy by the audition?" "Yeah. So, do you go to school?" "Yes, you?" "Same for me I go to-." A buzzing sound interrupted Brian from speaking. Pulling out his phone, he read the text from his buddy. "Uhm well, it seems like Tim can't come." Explained Brian in a bit of a disappointed sad voice. "If you want, we two could still go out for lunch." Brian's eyes had a spark of hope and happiness. In the car both of them had funny conversation. "Ok so, you actually said to her that!?" laughed Brian. "Yeah, and she was like 'How dare you!'." answered Annie. "So why did you want to go act here in the first place?" asked the male. "Well, I was bored and so some papers hanging around my school. I looked at them and saw it was something for acting. I was a theatre brat. You?"

"Me and Alex we're friends, before the movie. He knew i liked to act and he needed sone actors."

Finally arriving, the girl said with an optimistic voice. "We're heeere!" Brian laughed at how Annie said it. Getting out of the car, they both went inside the restaurant. Taking a seat, they looked at the menu.

Brian looked up from his menu and looked at Annie opposite of him. He admired her beautiful pastel pink hair and how her dark brown obs looked down at the menu, wondering what she should get. Brian felt his heart beat faster, his stomach having a weird feeling.

Is this love?

AN
Hehe, left a cliffhanger. Hope you had a better day than me.
If you have trouble imagining Annie, go look at my other book Annie's file.
Stay Safe.