Chapter 6

Over the last month Annie and Brian decided to go more dates. They really liked eachother. This time at Annie's house. They wanted to watch a movie together and eat dinner. This was the first time Brian would come to Annie's house. Often, he would just wait outside for her to get ready.

 Annie was in the kitchen making the cream sauce for the chicken thighs, when suddenly she almost tripped on Lucifer. She cursed at the cat, but as if Lucifer gave a fuck. Before Brian got invited by her, Annie had to ask him if he has cat allergies. Thankfully he didn't.
Finally, after making the chicken with its creamy sauce, a salad and brownies. It may take her hours, but it was worth it.

Annie went upstairs to get ready. The female decided to wear a black blouse and dark blue jeans. She made her iconic high ponytail, fixing her bangs. Annie painted her soft lips with dark red lipstick. She only had a bit blush on and eyeliner. The girl puts her golden necklace around her neck. Feeling like she looks alright, Annie went down stairs to feed Lucifer. Any minute now Brian would ring at her door.

After maybe five minutes of waiting, Annie heard her doorbell ring. Annie was feeling excited to see Brian again. He was such a nice guy.
Opening the door, Annie saw a nicely dressed Brian. Not to casual and not to fancy. He had the same outfit he wore on the audition of marble hornets. The male just wore different jeans and shoes. In his left hand was one of those gist bags. Annie opened her arms and hugged Brian, inhaling his cologne. The male hugged her back and gave the lady the bag.

Inside was a wine bottle. The woman thanked him and gestured him to come into the dining room, where all the delicious food was. Brian felt something stroke itself on his legs. There was a white Maine coon with a straight face that had warm eyes.

"Was that the reason why I you asked me if I had an allergy?" asked the male. "Yeahh. Didn't want you to an allergic reaction." Brian then stroked the cat a few times and then asked. "Where's the bathroom?" "Thru the hall, left and then first door." Instructed the woman.

While Brian went thru the hall, he saw pictures of people and places. Some had Annie in it. One was a family picture. It was outside and behind the family was a beautiful marble mansion.

On the photo was a woman with long blond hair and freckles. Her eyes had a beautiful green colour. Probably Annie's mom. 

There was also a man, who had black hair and a beard. His skin was not as pale as the mother and he had dark brown eyes. He must be the father.

 Last but not least, there were four kids. The oldest male had blond hair that was a bit curly, green eyes and had a few freckles. He probably is sixteen. 

Then there was another male, maybe two years younger. He looked like his brother, just black hair.

 Then there was a girl. She looked just like her father, only her face was like her mothers. She had long black hair, a bit wavy. She was ten or eleven. 

And last but not least, was a little girl. She was still a toddler. She looked very like her mother, just dark blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Even though she looks more like her mom, the little toddler still had the same smile like her father.

After Brian's trip to the bathroom, they both started to eat the chicken. (Don't worry, Brian washed his hands) Brian really enjoys Annie's cooking. 

Would be a nice wife. Wait what?! What is he thinking. This their second date and she's not even his girlfriend.

Annie offered Brian some wine, which he gladly excepted. They had a fun time talking and eating the good food. Talking about school, jobs and shows. They didn't notice how much wine they both drank. Both of them laughed so hard at stupid jokes Brian made. Annie almost fell on her drunk ass, after one joke Brian about a bitch the female hated. Brian then went up to her and held out his hand to help her out, while laughing. Annie took it, still laughing, and tried to get up, but instead Brian fell on Annie. Both just laughed their drunk asses off. "Get (laugh) off me!" Laughed the drunk girl. "NEVER!" yelled the male while laughing. "OK, but seriously, let's go watch the movie." Said Annie. "OK, shortass."

A/N

Well, Brian fucked up. You better run, pretty boy. OK, next chapter will be these two drunk asses watching a movie, will probably be shorter. Sorry for taking so long. 

Have a nice day and stay safe.