Chapter 4

"Oh, Annie, nice that you came." said Alex with a cheery voice. "Annie meet Jay and Tim." Two men came from behinf Alex to introduce themself. "Hi, I'm Jay." Jay had brown hair and green eyes. "Hey, I'm Tim." Tim had dark hair and eyes. And let's not forget, sidebuuurns

"Well, nice to meet you Jay and Tim, I'm Annie." After getting to know the two man a little, Alex got Impatient and said with a slightly irritated voice. "OK, I think we should start acting."

They all just nodded their head, while Alex explained the instruction. Tim should be sitting with Brian on the couch, while talking about Sarah. Jay was starting to film the scene and Alex was looking if there are going to be any mistake, while Annie awkwardly just stands at a corner. Suddenly Tim started coughing violently. "You good?" asked Alex, while Jay gave him a water bottle. Tim took a sip of the water and spoke. "Yeah, no need to worry". Alex then said to begin everything.

This is going to be a long day.

And it was true. Alex would get angry from time to time, but it wasn't that big of a deal. The acting went great. Brian had to go to the store to buy some tapes, since they we're starting to run out of tapes. "Hey good job on acting." Said Alex to the group. "I can't for this to be done, we already did halfway of it. Just need some music and a cover."  

 "Maybe I could do the music, since I can playinstruments." Said Tim. "And maybe I could do the cover, I know some greatplaces where I can shoot the cover." Spoke Annie. "Great, so I'm going to go toTim then and Annie you could shoot with Brian and Sarah some photos." Proposed thefemale. "OK. I got the numbers of all of you. How about we meet together in aweek at 2 pm at Rosewood park and do the photo shooting and afterwards I can goto Tim." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Everyone said bye to each other before leaving Brian's place and doing their own thing.

A/N

Sorry if it's short, but two chapters in a day is enough

Here's something just in case your day was shit. Have a nice day and stay safe!

 https://weheartit.com/entry/86624829 .