Main wapas aunga

"Manik all done. Every corner of this house is now in our surveillance", Abhi informed Manik who was admiring the view of the house. The sky was calm but the roads were chaotic depicting his heart and mind. His heart was calm after years but his mind was chaotic.

"Manik!", Abhi called him after not getting any response, "What happened, bro?"

"Abhi.!", He sighed and closed his eyes, getting a grip on himself, "I want all the footage directly to my house monitor. Close this Murthy case for now and you continue with other suspects. I'll take care of this one."

"But Manik! That girl can disclose that Murthy. We don't know if she's actually mad or acting so!"

"That's why, Abhi!  One month is enough! Akley ghar mey ek mahine tak wo natak nhi kargei! She'll surely try to inform Murthy about the situation or ask for help. Bas ek baar wo pardey se bahar aye fir sab clear ho jayega!"

"Aur agar wo sach mey pagal hui toh?", Manik took a deep breath and said, "Toh court will decide further."

Nodding, Abhi left and as ordered the house was emptied within minutes while Nandini saw people leaving which made her sad. Abhi and Manik checked every corner to make sure the plan would not fail. Finally, they were about to leave the house when Nandini who was looking at them from the kitchen called Manik, "Manik!"

Abhi smirked, teasing him and left patting on his shoulder while Manik turned to her. She took small steps and stood in front of him, her hand locked behind her back.

"Kya hua tumey?", He asked and she looked at him, blinking her eyes to understand what he said. Reading her face, he muttered under his breath, "Mera naam toh sahi sey bulaya par iski acting khatm nahi ho rhi hai! One last time Manik!", He looked at her and asked, "Kya. Hua?"

She smiled and slowly brought a red flower from her back, which she might have picked from the vase, and gave it to him.

"Manik!", She said and looked at her eyes which were filled with innocence. He took the floor with his eyes captivated to her twinkling ones.

Giving a small smile, he turned to leave waiting for her to stop him but she never did. He turned to lock the door from outside and found her busy in cleaning the mess that they have created while searching the house.

His heart asked a question, "Kya waqt ney iss tarah todha hai tumey ki kisi k palatney ki umeed bhi nhi!"

"Yaa tum waqt k saath mil kar mey v saath khel rhi ho!", His mind poked.

Battling between his heart and mind he stepped towards her and said, "Suno!"

She frowned as she thought he left the place but finding him there, her lips turned up.

He untied the black thread from his neck, which was the last memory of his mother, and made her wear. She smiled looking at his gift and kissed his palm to express her happiness. A token of love which her mother used to do when she was 5.

He smiled on her or gesture and before he could stop himself his lips imprinted on her forehead for a chaste kiss.

"Main. wapas. aunga!", He whispered and left the place without turning back.

He came out and sat in his car left after ordering the staff to seal the house door from outside.

***
Dekho small update but avi over hour mein itna hi likh payi main. Ek toh alsi b itni hu 😂