Chalo mery saath

Abhi cleared his throat and the couple turned their attention towards him. Manik broke the hug and ruffled her hair.

"Introduce me, Manik!", Abhi said and Nandini looked at him.

"Abhi. Dost!", Manik told her in broken words so that she can understand clearly. As he introduced Abhi, he(Abhi) came forward and said after pausing at every word, "Meri dost banogi, princess?"

Looking at his forwarding hand and smiling face, a blush crept on her face and she his behind Manik's back where she was standing and blushed more. Manik frowned on her blush and turned to her. Touching her cheeks softly, he asked, "Kuch. Hua?"

She looked with innocent eyes and said pointing towards Abhi, "Acha! Pr..pr..prince!"

Their eyes widen and nodding in no, Manik almost shouted, "No!! Nahhii! Bhai! Vo bhai!"

Abhi laughed on his friend's situation and said taking her in a hug, "Behan.! She's still my princess! My. Princess!"

She blushed more and slowly came out of hug and hugged Manik who immediately took her in hug hiding her.

After a good laugh, both men nodded to each other and took a deep breath for next step which will change everything.

Manik made her sit on the couch and kneeled down infront of her. Taking her small hands in his big ones, he kissed the palms in the way she had kissed him. She smiled and her eyes twinkled on his gesture of return token of love.

"Vishwash. Mujhpar. Hai?", He asked and she nodded after a minute as she understood what he's saying.

"Chalogi. Mery sath?", She looked at him then her eyes wandered around the house and she answered, "Nan..nan..nhi.. maa. papa.. mana.. nan.. nan.. kaam.. nan.. gayab.. chorr.."

His eyes filled with tears as she explained that she can't go out. Cupping her cheeks he said, "Koi nhi ley jayega tumhey. Kisi ko chune nhi dunga. Kisi ko nhi. Agar dur b karunga toh meri nazare tum par rahegi. Kabhi kisi ko tumhe khud sey dur nhi karungi. Iss jail sey azad kar dunga."

She didn't understand what he said and looked at him with a frustrated pout as he said too many words. He laughed on her innocence and said ruffling her hairs, "Kuch. nhi. Chalo. Mery. Saath!"
____
Aisa nhi aur likh nhi skti. Agey kya likhna hai pata h mujhe par kal exam hai 🌝 aur padtey padtey itna hi frustration nikal payi🌚