Aa rha hoon

Manik smiled sadly as he looked at the screen of Murthy house live footage.
It's been a week that they left the house, locking her inside, alone.

After completing her chores, she sits at the couch looking towards the main door waiting for someone. As the clock hands joins indicating midnight, she leaves for her basement where she sleeps hugging the teddy he gave to her and holding the thread.

He knows she waits for him. Because her fingers twist around the thread with a small pout.

"Ek week ho gaya hai par tum vaisi hi ho. Wahi masumiyat, waisi hi twinkling eyes, kuch ayi h toh nayi hope.", He whispered lying on his bed looking at her sleeping figure.

**
Two weeks later,

He eats with her, sleeps with her, smiles with her when she giggles playing with her teddy. The only word she could speak is "Manik" and everytime she calls her teddy "Manik" it gives a peace to his heart.

He looked at her who was cleaning the glasses of windows and whispered, "Tumhe kafi inn kidkiyo sey bahar nikalne ka mann nhi karta? Kabhi inn diwaro toh todhney ka mann nhi karta?"

She had her lunch,alone in the kitchen. While he had his in his bedroom, "Iss akle ghar mey hi tum yahi kyu baithti ho?"

She sat at the couch looking at the door. "Itni jaldi itna barosa kaisey hua mujh par? Bas bol diya ki aunga wapas aur tumne trust kar liya?"

She slept cuddling to her teddy, her Manik.
"Tum pagal nhi ho. Tum help ki jarurat hai bas.  Par tum aise insaan sey judi ho ki main chah kar b tumhrey zindgi ka faisala nhi kar sakta. Apni farz k agey mujhboor hu isliye tumhe court k decision ka manna hoga. Varna tumhe apney pass chupa leta main.", He said caressing her cheeks on the screen.

***
After three weeks.

He looked at her who looked at the couch thinking whether to wait or not. She thinks for a second and finally moves towards her room.

Taking a deep breath, Manik calls Abhi, "Abhi! I'm taking her out. Arrange all the legal formalities."

Picking his car keys, he ran outside whispering to her sleeping figure, "Aa rha hoon!"

___
Bas aalas mey itna kaam hota hai